Relationship in a limbo please help!

Reply Mon 19 May, 2014 11:31 pm
I been with my high school sweet heart for about four years now. I just told him we needed a break to figure out things. We started long distance last year and it took a really big toll on our relationship. We kinda put each other on the back burner. We texted each other less. Skyping each other every day become like a responsibility. Also our affection for each other went down. He use to say sweet things now its like I am talking to a friend. I felt helpless in the relationship so I decided that we needed a break. But now the time to decide if we should get back together or say goodbye is coming soon. Should I be back with him? I don't want to push him to show his affection or make him do anything. I just want the old us back. Is that possible? My heart still has him in it but my head is telling me don't settle for something that will disappoint you by holding out hope.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,339 • Replies: 0
No top replies