Carl Rove is a cranky old lady posing as a man

glitterbag

Reply Sat 17 May, 2014 11:06 am
@farmerman,
Are you sure that was Jefferson? I know that was used in a campaign but I thought it was a candidate who's wife had been an actress prior to marriage and the opposition said the candidate was married to a thespian.
That eras political campaigns were brutal, actually all of them have been brutal. I have copies of both "Adams" and "Jefferson" biographies that were both written by David McCullough. I know I've read Adams twice, maybe it's time to dust off Jefferson for another read.

Adams and Jefferson carried a great deal of animosity towards each other. Jefferson could have said that, I might be remembering incorrectly. It's amazing all those personalities were able to forge our Constitution, but they did. Today our Congress can't bring themselves to agree on what time it is.

I think I need to stop reading the paper and watching ANY political figure for a week. The American people have sent so many nutbags to Congress it has become the Ringling brothers of all nations legislative bodies. Don't blame D.C., the rest of you have to start electing people who are interested in solving problems and not those cultivating a climate of hatred and division.

Hang on FM, I only meant to ask you about that quote, the rest of it was a complaint about the herd mentality of idiot worshipers.
0 Replies

Marc Cobain

Reply Tue 20 May, 2014 01:59 pm
@glitterbag,
Ha, I think I like you the best... Intelligence, Classyness, & Humor... All wraped up in 1.
By the way, is he the one with the "Pain-pill addiction (oxycontin)", or is that Rush Limbaugh?
If Limbaugh, how does he have an opiate addiction, & a wieght problem?? That must be why he's soo misserable ALL the time, ha
0 Replies

Marc Cobain

Reply Tue 20 May, 2014 02:07 pm
@BillRM,
The "Tea Party", scares me!! I'm only 27, watching these "adults", act like middle-schoolers. I mean 40's-70 year old "adults", who are ABSOLUTELY off their rocker.
I'm from Florida mind you, Jax to be exact. One of the "Tea Parties" biggest supporters. It AMAZES me how unintelligent RICH, OLD, men & women can be. It's like Fox "News", is the only real "reality", to these people!
It's scary man.
I hope nobody finds out who I am, ha
0 Replies

Marc Cobain

Reply Tue 20 May, 2014 02:11 pm
@glitterbag,
DAMN, that's sad, almost Depressing. 1 in 4?? Any... 3rd grader could tell you otherwise. The same kind of people who think Spain is in South America since they speak Spanish :/
Just SAD
RABEL222

Reply Tue 20 May, 2014 03:15 pm
@Marc Cobain,
That is very sad. Maybe its because Portugal is in South America where they speak portuguese that they make this mistake.
0 Replies