brother sister not get along well

mpagal

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 03:27 pm
Hi all, I have a question. My hubby's relation with his sisters are broken and they did not talk to each other. Neither their kids and my kids talk to each other. My MIL used to like her daughters more and she took care of them more than us. After our marriage she threw us out of the house and said that my daughters are going to take care them not us. This happened 13 yrs back but now we are settled and we have enough that we can take care of our kids. My FIL had surgery recently and we contributed money for surgery and same my SIL plus we are giving monthly expenses too since we stay at abroad but now my two sil is saying to her parents that divide property between them and not son. It is inherited property. Should we ask our share? Should we contribute money still? They are selling their apartment and it's big property and they are going to smaller flat where they can get big difference. But my sis wants to take all the money. My hubby and his sisters never get along well after our marriage since they both got insecure . They never talk to my kids and we never talk to them. I never bothered this earlier and never had talk with my sil since they are selfish since begining and they used to treat me bad and always insult me and made me work for them like cooking, taking care of their kids till 4 yrs after my arriage and then my mil threw us out of the house. They are 53 and 54 yrs old and I'm 12 yrs younger than them and my hubby is 6 yrs younger than his sisters. Overall brother-sister relation is now broke up . So should we mmove on and forget that my hubby has sisters ? and what about our share in property? Since each kid has share in parental property in India.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,842 • Replies: 0
No top replies