My ex and I broke up 3 months ago.. Did i do the right thing?

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 05:03 pm
Me and my ex broke up 3 months ago and i havent talked to her since that and we were bestfriends and lovers but nothing at all now.. But i broke up bcuz when i was with her it didnt feel right at all times, sometimes i just got annoyed on her for no reason.. (after 1 year) we broke up many times but got together agian but i dont know if i should talk to her or write to her or something..And i really miss her having her in my life..And on her tumblr she posts things like "i miss you"i wonder if you think about me, What if, etc, she sleept with another guy btw what to do? I miss her and she was like the only one that understood me on everything but then theres this part.. All my friends(close friends) dont like her so much soo my friends and she cant hang out together and thats a real important part for me.. So i dont know what i should do.. I always think of her when im alone.. :/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 1,763 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Idontknowwhattodo

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 05:14 pm
@Idontknowwhattodo,
And one of my best friends was in a relationship with my ex's bestfriend and they broke up at the same time and they still talk abit but my bestfriend have decided to not talk to her anymore or something and i dont know if i should talk to my ex and she how she feels etc!!! Advices please :/
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 13 May, 2014 07:08 am
@Idontknowwhattodo,
It has been three months already. You broke up with her because it "it didn't feel right at all times." So why keep playing with her emotions. If she is even willing to get back together, you would likely again get to a point where it didn't feel right and break up again. So why put her and yourself through that?

Look for someone new.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 13 May, 2014 07:56 am
@Idontknowwhattodo,
Why don't you just leave her alone and go and make someone else miserable?
0 Replies

Idontknowwhattodo

Reply Tue 13 May, 2014 04:46 pm
@CoastalRat,
Yes but i mean as a friend.. Not get back together, i miss having her in my life just and i dont wanna be together with anyone at this stage of my life.. And thats also why i broke up with her.. And she wanna be friends she said when i broke up and i said i dunno if it would work and now we here.. So i dont knooow.. Im bad at explaining things haha :/
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 13 May, 2014 05:08 pm
Quote:
on her tumblr she posts things like "i miss you"i wonder if you think about me,

Well if she misses you, and you miss her why don't you get back together?
Idontknowwhattodo

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 05:43 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Well i dunno.. Haven't talked to her for so long so it feels weird but ill take it as it comes.. Faith will decide i guess :p and my friends dont like her and her friends dont like me its awesome haha
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 07:28 am
Quote:
my friends dont like her and her friends dont like me its awesome haha

Hey that's a bit like the plotline of Shakesp's Romeo and Juliet, both their families hated each others guts!
0 Replies

Loveandpride

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 03:22 pm
@Idontknowwhattodo,
Why don't you just let your guard down for once. If anything stop telling your friends all your business they seem to have to much input . How bad was the relationship.? I bet she is missing you and is waiting for you to contact her.how do you know her friends hate you. .? Can you be friends? Or do you think over time something may happen? Call her! You sounds like you miss her a load sweet really ? Is there anything better then someone who understands you.? Do all your friends understand you? You say friends not family?. Take her out for lunch sit and talk if anything the air will be cleared . Good luck
Idontknowwhattodo

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 05:04 pm
@Loveandpride,
We had a good relationship but we argued often over small things but ye like all couples i think, but we allways fixed it but then after 1 year i started to annoy me on her beeing to needy and clingy on me but i domt know, had many things going around me at that time.. And i decided to break up agian and told her we shouldn't talk for a while.. But shes like understands me in everything like a soulmate.. My friends understands me nono i dont got any problem like that, So you think i should talk to her? See how she feels etc? And for now i dont know if i want a realtionship or not, im only 17 btw i dont got alot of experience haha :/ but thank you for answering, i need advices thank you<3
0 Replies