Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 02:25 am
Hey guys,

I'm kinda new in the gay community, I came out 2 years and a half ago. I have few concerns and I'd like to know your advices about my worries.
I'm sorry if I'm being a bit precise about the situations so if you don't want to know/help about the details, please skip this topic.

At first, I think it's important to notice that I took an appointment to check on my blood, so I'll know everything by next week but here are my questions :

1) It's a long story but I fell crazy in love with a guy and, at that time we were together for a year. He had many boyfriends before me but for the whole year we were together, he never had sex with anyone else but me. I'm 100% sure about that. Most of times, we would just do lots of foreplays, and we used condoms for the few times we would go further. After 8 months, I topped him once and eventually came inside by using lube and stuff. He said that he trusted me and anyway, he was my very first sex partner ever.
We eventually broke up and I know that he has experience and stuff although we never checked ourselves officially and I trust him, he is, to me, pretty healthy but it's clear that I regret that one time we did it without condom. He tried to top me once but... He couldn't put his "toy" inside me even with a lot of lube because I'm really too tight. We've been trying for 5/10 minutes and gave up. He didn't pre-cummed nor cummed but he hurt me enough to make me bleed and I needed two good weeks before I could manage to cure from it. I don't know if, thinking about all these parameters I took risks or not?! By the way, he is cut and I'm not.

2) I never swallowed, neither cum neither precum (the smell of it disgusts me...), and as I wrote above, no one really completely f...d me either with or without lube. Usually what I do implies my mouth but stops before the ejaculation.

Thank you for reading me,

PS : It's true that it was a long time ago but, I have no reminds of experiencing anySTD related symptoms, just that I am worried a bit about that.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 734 • Replies: 3
No top replies

evasami

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 05:04 am
@Furenchi,
You made a wise decision to get tested and Id assume it hasnt been a long time since you guys called it quits,just remember that its 50-50 chance since you actually had unprotected sex and besides you bled that could actually be a risk since an open wound was involved and dont overestimate his health lookwise coz not all that glitters is gold just be careful next time goodluck with the results hope it turns out well
jespah

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 06:05 am
@Furenchi,
I think it's wise that you're getting tested.

And feel free to ask questions! It's how people learn. And we all know that silence and shame and people not asking questions led to a lot of tragedy during the early years of the AIDS crisis. Better to ask the questions.

So, chances are probably not super-high that there are issues (BTW, there's always herpes, that sort of thing, that can be passed), but the chance is not vanished down to zero, either.

Keep condoms on your person for the future - don't let the reason for not using one being that you don't have one. Just have one and the problem is neatly solved. Best to you.
0 Replies

Furenchi

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 08:54 pm
@evasami,
Thank you both for your answers. We broke up in June of last year so it's not that recent. But of course we would talk a lot together, and he said he checked his status before our relation and assured me he was negative but earlier in his life, he had gonnorrhea twice but since we broke up, I never experienced any significant change in my health and as it's the first time that I'm gonna check for STD I'm a bit stressed...
Indeed I was bleeding but, I'm thinking about the fact that he didn't pre-cum nor cummed, didn't bleed himself either and a lot of lube was used on that time... After 5-10 minutes, we would just stop since it was unbearable for me... He couldn't properly enter me.

Also, after a few months spent together, I did a regular blood check, not a STD one. We were together since quite a while when I took it and the results were good but I'm wondering if it's noticeable that way too...

Thanks a lot for your kind answers,
0 Replies