Need some advice.

KUfan24

Reply Sat 10 May, 2014 01:28 pm
So ive dated this girl for a year. im 20 and she is 17 will turn 18 in june. She always said she was in love with me and could see a future with me. I always treated her right and always appreciated her, she even told me. Her friends and family even told her that too. Of course we had small little arguments from time to time but what relationship doesnt. Well in second week of April she decided we should break up. She said her feelings have changed but she cares about me. I found out she met a guy 2 days before that and was texting a guy. The guy is 23 and has a kid??? Found out she hung out with the guy and she started bawling and felt bad for doing it. she said she wanted to get back together and told the guy she was getting back with me. Then two days later she wanted to break up.She said this guy is nice and treats her right. She said he told her she should be appreciated more and acts like he cares about her, which is BS. Its exactly how i treated her in the beginning. So we broke up and i tried talking to her a little for two weeks which was stupid. Shes been seeing this guy for about a month now and ive went no contact the past week. Told her i care about her alot and that ill leave her alone. I worry about her everyday being with this guy. I want her back. Is in a a rebound relationship? Will she come back?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 441 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 10 May, 2014 04:43 pm
@KUfan24,
Hard to say what'll happen.

Sounds to me like she wants/needs to sow some wild oats. You started dating when she was pretty damned young, and you exchanged words of love at a rather young age as well.

Give her some time. And, in the meantime, experience the world. As in, if you meet other women, and they interest you, ask them out. Don't hang around waiting. She might come back; she might not. But in the meantime, you don't owe her any waiting time whatsoever.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 10 May, 2014 09:13 pm
@KUfan24,
You're both young. Don't put your life on hold waiting to see what happens. Listen to jespah.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 02:40 am
@KUfan24,
I agree with Jespah whole heartedly.

Be there for her if she falls and needs someone she can trust if you care about her.

There is an old saying .. "If you love something, set it free, if it comes back to you it's yours if it doesn't it never was. "
0 Replies

sunyata

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 03:04 am
@KUfan24,
let go.
move on
0 Replies