How far should trolling go?

Reply Sat 10 May, 2014 04:55 am
The following video was recorded by TMZ regarding a troll that not only made racist rants towards professional heavyweight boxer Deontay Wilder, but also made some threats towards his daughter:

Now some people say that Mr. Wilder went far because internet troll Charlie Zelenoff has a mental disorder but in watching the video and watching Zelenoff perform complex motor fuctioning tasks not to mention watching several videos where he somehow got a hold of Mr. Wilder's personal phone number this troll is competent enough to know right from wrong and understands whatever "wrong" he does is in conjunction with illiciting an emotion response from those he targets.

After doing some brief research it appears to me that this Zelenoff suffers from some sort of thought disorder. Looking at several videos of his some which are very very short (the shortest is 5 seconds) he claims to be undefeated boasting he is 55-0--supposedly he has fought in one amateur fight and lost but now he claims dominance and wants to challenge every professional boxer that fights today and believes he can beat them. Now of course he is not your average troll but I fear that eventually people will go to the extreme to make an example out of internet trolls because frankly we do not live in a world of "sticks and stones."

Unfortunately I think it will take someone who likes to troll to be fatally hurt for people to realize that just because you are presently behind a computer does not mean you're untouchable.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,193 • Replies: 0
No top replies