Soon to be dad problems

Reply Fri 9 May, 2014 11:43 pm
Ok so I recently just started talking to this girl and we've been together for a month now and she's 12 weeks pregnant , she won't have sex with me se won't tease me she won't flirt with me or any of that , when I try touching her and trying to make love with her she gets upset and pushes me away , I don't understand I thought pregnant girls liked having sex especially with the babies dad ( not the real dad ) is it to early or what ? Please help
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 801 • Replies: 4
No top replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 9 May, 2014 11:50 pm
@The grey sheep ,
Why do these stories always start " OK, so ....."?
The grey sheep

Reply Sat 10 May, 2014 01:09 am
Idk I just need help understanding
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 10 May, 2014 03:41 pm
@The grey sheep ,
If you want my opinion, she doesn't want sex with you, rather a dad for her baby, perhaps along with that, financial support..

If she had feelings for you, she would not push you away.

In addition to this, you've been together for 30 days, she's 3 months pregnant, and you call the child ( yours ) " with the babies dad (not the real dad) ... In 30 days you feel you've bonded that much? And, she won't have sex or let you touch her?

If you want an instant family, how about finding someone to love who will love you back and give you a child over time, getting to know each other.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 10 May, 2014 09:29 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I don't know Bob, but they irritate me. They irritated me even when I was very young.
0 Replies