Soldier: "I Was Told to 'Make it Hell.'"

Deecups36

Reply Mon 10 May, 2004 07:26 am
I heard this morning the first court martial has happened to one of the American military goons at the Abu Ghraib prison.

Thank goodness too.

Now, if that other goon, Rummy the Dummy would get court martialed as well.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 01:37 pm
MyOwnUsername wrote:
actually it's even more confusing with you Rick, cause you know my opinion about current US govt. pretty well

Well your post was also confusing for me. I really thought that you meant it seriously! I guess I didn't sensed the sarcasm in it (as you already said). My apologies!
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 01:49 pm
it's okay Rick, I guess my sarcasm is too perfect Very Happy
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 01:53 pm
I guess it's part of "cultural" differences Smile In Croatia everyone is full of sarcasm. And when someone leave posts like this one about "doctor" that almost praises american behaviour in prisons, after all those photos and shock in all world Croats usually don't see any point in trying to use arguments with such. No, they will rather compete to find the most sarcastic ways of response.
Of course, that goes like this only when it's really terribly annoying thing, not when you don't agree in some normal views.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 02:00 pm
And I thought I have a sixt sense for sensing sarcasm... Sad
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 02:18 pm
maybe you were drunk? Razz
man, and I even left few "mad angry" smilies on one post Smile
0 Replies

Cephus

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 05:36 pm
infowarrior wrote:
These phoney alerts always happen conveniently and like clockwork when the heat is on this administration's feet.

Come on, this whole terrorist thing is far too convenient for my liking. Every time the public starts questioning Bush on it, we get a tape from Osama or a "threat" against something and off to Orange we go again. Does anything ever happen? Of course not, these are all manufacturered to keep the public scared and Bush gets to do whatever he wants.

When are people going to realize that this entire situation was created, lock, stock and barrel by the Bush administration?
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 01:58 pm
Drunk? I'm never drunk.
0 Replies