Help! my GF cheated on me during her bday

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 06:52 pm
my girlfriend and i met a year ago in Panama City while i was on spring-break. about a month later we started dating each other. she lost her virginity to me . we been dating long distanced i live in ohio and she lives in Alabama for about a year new, but we see each other every two month either she would come to me or i would go to her for few weeks. we talk on the skype and phone all the time on average we talked on the phone and skype over 200 hours per month. i thought i was going to spent the rest of my life with this girl.

About about couple weeks ago we got in a fights about her being able to stay in the US. at first i told her that we might not be able to date if she goes back to Korea. i asked her to talk to her immigration lawyer (it was free and about 20 mins of her time) so we can make a plan but she kept refusing and finally i told her that we are broken up till she talked her lawyer so she did the next day. i told her that i want to take a break until i get there after three weeks to pick her up and live with me for the summer. we still talk on the phone and skype and we said i love you to each other.

when i broke up with her that night i went out to the bars and a girl kissed me (that was it nothing happened) after that i told her that i had a GF. the next day told her about some girl kissed me she said she forgives me. on her bday i told her to go out and have fun get drunk and have sex with someone as a joke. she went out on her birthday with her friends. a week after the fight. she claims that she got REALLY drunk. i asked her if anything happen few days after her bday since had acted all weird. initially she said that nothing happened and she loves me i have nothing to worry about.

about 3 days ago during my final week and less than a week before i go and pick her up she said she might not come down for the summer. naturally i asked her why she just said she wanted to improve her art profile and i told her i can help her once she by introducing her to other artist and they can her out. then she said she had some to tell me. she told me that she had sex with a guy on her bday she claims she never met him before and don't know his name or anything.. i broke up with her that day but she told me that she still loves me and would never do that again.

also before all this happened about few month before all this had happened she asked two of my friends who are girls that how does it feel to sleep with other guys and i asked her about it and she said she was curious but before she left she told me that she wanted me to be her only.

for the past three days during finals week i couldn't sleep, eat, study, and got drunk by myself. today i have rent a car and about to go to Alabama to return her stuff and kinda want to see her and talk to her? What should i do i still love that girl but i feel very disappointed and feel betrayed by her? what if we take a break and maybe see how it works out? she said she would never do it again. and should i set up some rules if we do get back together?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 3,162 • Replies: 5
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 07:01 pm
@penguin12345,
You're the one who has to make any decision concerning your GF. It's impossible for others to even comment from what you've posted.
0 Replies

penguin12345

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 07:08 pm
@penguin12345,
I think I could get past the cheating and start again with her, but I have this feeling that if she feels that way, then getting back together with me will just cause that “only been with one guy” feeling to come back later. It kills me to think it, but the only way I know she would be rid of that feeling for good would be to break it off until she has had time to be alone. I know it’s selfish, but it kills me even more to think of her with other guys. I just feel like if this was the deep down cause for this incident, then there might be nothing I can do to change it except move on. She might have been the right one, but maybe not at the right time in life.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 07:19 pm
@penguin12345,
No need to rush your decision. Take your time and think over all the pros and cons - then make a decision. Consider all the things you've already thought about, and settle those issues if that's possible.

Trust is one of the primary component of love.
penguin12345

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 07:23 pm
@cicerone imposter,
i am going down there tomorrow what should i say ask or do?? all i know is i want to see her
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 07:26 pm
This is pretty much the reason that when someone starts a thread here, saying they had sex with someone else, and should they tell their boyfriend/girlfriend, the answers is pretty much a resounding NO.

This is what it leads to.

Funny though, it's always girls who are asking "should I tell him?'
Wimmens just have this need to communicate everything. I know, I'm a wimmen.

Guys seems to have enough sense to keep their pie-hole shut when they know it was a one time thing.
0 Replies