How bad is Red Bull---can it kill?

Mame

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2021 06:35 pm
@edgarblythe,
No, neither have I.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2021 07:43 pm
@edgarblythe,
I haven't had many or recently. Getting enough sleep and a cup of coffee in the morning gives me what it takes to keep a geezer up till 10:00pm.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2021 08:10 pm
@edgarblythe,
Long ago, I tried a Red Bull. Couldn't stand the taste and haven't tried it again.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2021 08:40 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

No, neither have I.

I too can safely state that my streak in not ingesting/imbibing any energy drink is going strong.
0 Replies

marcusess 84

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2021 06:37 am
@Linkat,
I'm just shocked. I drank Red Bull several times and really felt the rapid heartbeat. Really sorry for the young guy, especially who tried to adhere to a healthy lifestyle.
0 Replies

mjseedscanada

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2022 11:09 pm
@Linkat,
Health authorities across the world have concluded that Red Bull Energy Drink is safe to consume. More than 7.5 billion cans were consumed in 2019 and over 82 billion cans since Red Bull was created in 1987. One 250 ml can of Red Bull Energy Drink contains 80 mg of caffeine, the same amount as in a cup of coffee.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2022 07:09 am
@mjseedscanada,
And millions of health care scientists for almost a century said butter, lard and eggs were killing us - while at the same time while fats in diet dropped by 75% since 1900, heart disease went up by over 100%.

Cholesterol is such a concern that Statins are the most prescribed medicine in a nation that has three out of five American on a prescription. More than 90% of cholesterol is manufactured inside of us, the last 10% coming from diet.

What cholesterol is is a hormone that repairs damage to the body from stress, and that HAS increased since 1900. Too little cholesterol can lead to hardening of the arteries, cholesterol levels are about stress and eating factory foods. And most of our food is factory food, including animal proteins raised in unnatural, highly stressed conditions.

Experts can be totally wrong for years, here's another example:

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/nick-brown-smelled-bull?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Would you give Red Bull to a child?

0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2022 07:18 am
@mjseedscanada,
mjseedscanada wrote:

Health authorities across the world have concluded that Red Bull Energy Drink is safe to consume. More than 7.5 billion cans were consumed in 2019 and over 82 billion cans since Red Bull was created in 1987. One 250 ml can of Red Bull Energy Drink contains 80 mg of caffeine, the same amount as in a cup of coffee.

Sounds like you work for red bull.
0 Replies