• Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,123 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Trollpatrol

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 01:06 am
@Buttermilk,
Quote:
Would you film your abortion?

It's a medical procedure no different than any other. If I could get paid a lot of money like Dr. Drew and that group of corporate media talking heads in the video, I'd film it, done deal.
Buttermilk

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 03:09 am
@Trollpatrol,
So in other words if the money is right, you'd do it? But that seems counter-productive to what the mission this young girl is trying to acheive.
Germlat

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 03:12 pm
@Buttermilk,
Short interview.. That woman is probably not very good at verbalizing her experiences. She denies using birth control. Provides a video of abortion as birth control...she tries to explain hormonal birth control is scary . She is incapable of giving a real explanation ..I could help her with this. Condoms are simply not reliable. Several trials on male contraceptive hormonal replacement have been dropped due to side effects...odd thing is...women experience similar side effects on the pill. I personally was never able to tolerate it. I didn't feel like myself. Her tripping up and expressing her support of childbearing experiences was an oxymoron. Poor girl...she comes across as not understanding anything.
Trollpatrol

Reply Thu 8 May, 2014 05:48 am
@Buttermilk,
Quote:
So in other words if the money is right, you'd do it? But that seems counter-productive to what the mission this young girl is trying to achieve.

Was I representing her view?
No.
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Reply Thu 8 May, 2014 08:15 am
@Germlat,
"She comes across as not understanding anything"

Which is scary because she works at an abortion clinic as a counselor I believe.
0 Replies