What should I do?

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 09:03 pm
So I live in Texas and moved here 3 years after college. I met this 38 year old guy whose high up at a finance startup- so he's very busy guy. We messed around and he said he had a good time and hinted to future times. This was all last Monday. I texted him this past thursday was really good yada yada and he didn't answer. I then texted him today saying " whats up hows the weekend going.'? He didn't answer. He's busy but i don't want to end it- want to keep onto this one. What should i do? I'm assuming I have one more shot at this. Help would be great.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 9 • Views: 645 • Replies: 15
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 09:05 pm
@daveprolet,
My prediction is that he is married and was just making a quick overnight deposit with you.
daveprolet

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 09:08 pm
@Butrflynet,
No, he's not- I know for a fact.
lovetips2014

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 09:22 pm
a man at such an age is usually married. He may just want to have fun with you, not serious.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 09:30 pm
@daveprolet,
You've texted him twice since you messed around a week ago and he didn't respond?

You do realize there's a good chance he has moved on, right?

Did you meet him socially or through a work situation?
0 Replies

Trollpatrol

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 09:38 pm
Text him one more time if you really want to, but if he doesn't respond, oh well. Then you are free to pursue other interesting possibilities. Being a male myself I know my species well, and most simply are not worth worrying over.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 11:21 pm
@daveprolet,
Forget it as unless he was run over by a 16 wheeler and is hanging between life and death if he was interested in you he would have reply by now.
Linkat

Reply Mon 5 May, 2014 01:34 pm
@daveprolet,
Whether married or single - it sounds like you were simply a quickie for him.

If he was really interested even if he is busy, he would have answered you. And if he was really really into you - he would have called, or contacted you before you sent him a message.

Best to move on.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 5 May, 2014 01:52 pm
@daveprolet,
daveprolet wrote:

No, he's not- I know for a fact.

I'm curious, how do you know for a fact he's not married?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 5 May, 2014 01:54 pm
@BillRM,
Or maybe the chupacabra sucked his blood.
chai2

Reply Mon 5 May, 2014 01:55 pm
@Linkat,
Or he ate pork, then drank a coke and the parasites got him.
Linkat

Reply Mon 5 May, 2014 02:14 pm
@chai2,
http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/graphics/pork3_small.jpg

scary
chai2

Reply Mon 5 May, 2014 02:22 pm
@Linkat,
Can you explode from gummy worm parasites?
Linkat

Reply Mon 5 May, 2014 02:36 pm
@chai2,
Ever read The Troop by Nick Cutter -- I am reading it right now and it is all about man-made manufactured tape worms that cannot be destroyed. Your timing is impeccible on this. I keep feeling like I have stomach pains.
chai2

Reply Mon 5 May, 2014 02:37 pm
@Linkat,
No, but I'll put in on my list!
Linkat

Reply Mon 5 May, 2014 02:43 pm
@chai2,
It reads a bit like Stephen Kingish and the troop is a group of boy scouts stuck on an island with the worms.....
0 Replies