Reply Thu 1 May, 2014 06:16 pm
Why do men cheat on their wives and blame it on a mental problem? Even when they literally just had a child?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 9 • Views: 1,372 • Replies: 10
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 1 May, 2014 06:27 pm
@cheeted12Many,
Same reason women cheat on husbands.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 1 May, 2014 06:45 pm
Remember a conversation I had with a female friend once. She knew a girl who arrived home from hospital with the baby to find her partner going at it doggy style with her best friend on the living room floor.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 1 May, 2014 06:46 pm
BTW, I'm married and don't cheat. But I can't imagine sex being better than it is with my wife.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Thu 1 May, 2014 07:52 pm
@cheeted12Many,
People who do that do it out of dishonesty. Mental problems have nothing to do with it. (In most cases) People who do that don't care if you're bringing home triplets. It's not about you. I'm sorry you're experiencing this...I hope your baby brings you great joy and comfort.
0 Replies

luismtzzz

Reply Fri 2 May, 2014 06:11 pm
@cheeted12Many,
There is no relation between cheating and mental dishabilities. I am an man. I have a long relationship with my wife and haven´t cheated once. But i do know men that had done it.

It´s strange how men like those act. I am puzzled by their behavior. It has been very common that another man that barely knows me, like in a new job, 2 or tree days after knowing each other starts talking about who on the office is a slut who is not and how he banged someone and where. Even though the first thing they talked about upon first meeting is about their family.

I know we are animals, although advanced ones. Our genetic codes urge us to preserve our genes. I will not lie. I had felt an attraction to a few women over the years. Technically as humans its impossible no to do so. But i had never acted or reacted upon that feeling. And the opposite has occured too, i´d been in situations where a woman clearly flirts with me even though they know i am married. I had clearly put a distance on those women using courtesy and coldness. I belive is completelly an act of CHOICE.

There will allways be easy men and easy women. There will always been opportunities. Women cheat equally. The only thing we can do is search for happiness. And ON THE MEANWHILE discover who loves us enough to be their only ones.
Germlat

Reply Fri 2 May, 2014 06:15 pm
@luismtzzz,
So true. Impossible to disagree!
0 Replies

Marc Cobain

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 05:04 pm
@cheeted12Many,
As sad as it is to say, monogamy* is unnatural. It takes alot of willpower & a truely caring attitude, which most HUMANS have neither of, or very little.
Germlat

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 06:28 pm
@Marc Cobain,
Not for all people...but most of female friends I know would say...".why buy the pig when all you want is a little sausage." Yet some scientists think it's genetic. I know exactly what it is for me.
Marc Cobain

Reply Thu 8 May, 2014 09:39 am
@Germlat,
Thats refreshing to read, not kidding, obviously you're an adult, unless I misread & you want the "little sausage", ha. Anyway, you have to admitt it does take work, and most people just don't want to put in the effort.
0 Replies

Marc Cobain

Reply Thu 8 May, 2014 09:40 am
@luismtzzz,
Damn, good anwswer!! I couldn't have said it better myself. Very scirntific, & logical.
0 Replies