relationships

kwazi

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2014 08:16 am
I'm 24 years I've been dating a guy so the past 3 year but the relationship ended last year june he turned out to be a serial cheater obviously I left him too late cause I was already traumatized and drained took a 7 month break and I started dating again this year. I believed I was ready for it because I felt I had gotten the guy out of my system.I love my new guy we are in a distance relationship .its been 4 months now and but the other 3 months we spent it apart now my problem is that half the time I feel scared as if his going to hurt me I can't seem to let my guard down. I keep wondering how long till I'm hurt again his a great guy but I'm worried my ex broke me. What can I do
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 568 • Replies: 2
No top replies

luismtzzz

Reply Thu 1 May, 2014 07:44 pm
@kwazi,
I´d been in similar situation long time ago. What i can tell you will soud difficult i know it by myself. The only thing you can do is try too relax. Theres no certainty on a relationship that is begginig. We have to gamble a little bit to truely discover our significant other. Is the only way to achive true love by trusting and loving. Give it a try give your best, if he feels the same he will respond equally. If he dosen´t he wasn´t your true love and theres someone else out there waiting for you to become the center of his world. Love is always about give and RECIVE without expecting a response. So let the past behind and give a try to the present cause it always has the gift of the future. And the past gives us the experience.
kwazi

Reply Sat 10 May, 2014 01:24 pm
@luismtzzz,
Thanks a lot dear hard as it seems but I'll take your advice and relax.
0 Replies