how to improve my English writing

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 09:22 am
I think I can not write a good article because of my poor vocabulary,but are there any other methods?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 721 • Replies: 2
No top replies

lancelotily

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2014 05:57 am
@825311628,
(a) by accumulating vocabulary and improve English writing ability. Just as civil brick is a building materials, vocabulary is a necessary ingredient for speaking writing, also is the bottleneck of restricting writing skills improve. As you can imagine, if you want to write a sentence, 10 words have eight words spelling mistakes or spelling out, there are 2
Improper word usage, how can clearly express his thoughts? Therefore, in the usual teaching emphasize students memorize words, remember the word spelling, usage, and meaning. Memory method has a lot of words, each one has his memory method and habit, can vary from person to person. Teacher may by requiring students to read the words, dictation words, write the words, phrases and vocabulary competition promotes students to remember the words in a variety of ways.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2014 06:05 am
@825311628,
Dictionary
0 Replies