what to do about troubled posters

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 02:21 pm
@anonymously99,
Quote:

Mental distress is no excuse for treating others rudely. Shame.
anonymously99

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 02:36 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Are you trying to be humorous or are you being serious.

Humorous? I've no comment.

Serious? You should know what you did, take caution and back off. The mature thing for you to had done was understand and never sought revenge for no reason. Your evil actions from the past have came to the future to haunt you. You don't seem to understand. If you would had found the Lord changed your life to God's word, God's law, live your life right, along with accepting the Lord Jesus Christ into your heart and as your savior your life would be better than it is right now mentally. You hold grudges. You live in the past, you dwell on the past. You don't forgive. You are extremely angry within from the past. A lot of people encounter a hard childhood. Depends a lot on an individual's parents. That's where understanding and forgiving come into work.

Everyone who has rejection, neglection, hatred, negativity, and so forth need to understand love. Accept love. Understand forgiveness. Should want knowledge, should want the ability to understand and be so thankful they understand, have the ability to understand.

Love is patient, kind, a beautiful feeling like no other feeling. Love is understanding, and letting go. As you become more wise.
anonymously99

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 02:51 pm
@anonymously99,
It is never too late to turn to God, to seek the Lord Jesus Christ. People change, for better or for worse depending on who they are at heart. You can always change your path in life. All you have to do is seek the the Lord Jesus Christ and want to understand him, everything about him, and doing so will open your heart, becoming understanding, able to obtain knowledge and much more positivity.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 03:31 pm
@anonymously99,
ummmm, i said i just got back

not suffered a major head trauma
ossobuco

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 03:38 pm
@djjd62,
and man, I'm so glad!! you have been missed.

I started this when I plotzed yet again about some nasty thing the person said on some thread. Mostly I'll just thumb as a clue for newbies we don't all agree with the nasty.
One was quite horrible, and of course Jespah is right, I should have reported.
Blink!
farmerman

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 03:42 pm
@ossobuco,
what does reporting get us?
anonymously99

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 03:43 pm
@djjd62,
Head traumas can affect the brain in many ways. In a negative and or positive manner.

My memory is quite fine. I've still the abilities I was born with. Problem is, I never understood.

So I can't say anything negative came from the trauma incident except for the fact that my femur was broke in half. If that is considered to be negative.

I was 21?,22?, 21 when I decided to follow through with my heart's then desires. Which led to me wanting to understand. I've came a good distance within last couple years. And am so thankful I understand as much as I do. I feel brilliant. But at the same time severely depressed needing a cure for my psychological problems to help me understand my psychological problems/mental health more.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
dlowan

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 05:22 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

ossobuco wrote:

How to react? What to do?

Report and ignore, please.

What she said.

Don't think there is a thing else you can do. I don't think threads like this help with the ignore thing
ossobuco

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 05:29 pm
@dlowan,
It might help community though. This has been going on for months, and when it happens re brand new posters, can be decimating to a beginner, especially a beginner from other that us/uk/au.

I didn't memorize the ugly post that set me off, but I suppose I can find it.

I can remember being a beginner.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 05:49 pm
@jespah,
Sure, but it isn't all just reportable stuff. One was, I just snuffed it.
0 Replies

Trollpatrol

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 06:38 pm
@farmerman,
After five (5) reports you get a hooker and a shower. That's pretty standard on forums.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 06:42 pm
@Trollpatrol,
Not here, son.
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2014 04:29 am
@ossobuco,
How can you tell if someone is being deliberately malicious or if they are in need of help and understanding?
panzade

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2014 11:52 am
@vonny,
Quote:
How can you tell if someone is being deliberately malicious or if they are in need of help and understanding?

It becomes apparent round here real quickly.

Sigh....osso, dear osso. I don't see a need to start a thread about a poster who is obviously in need of mental health help.

If anon99 bothers you I say just put her on ignore along with the other half dozen trolls who are waaaaay more rude and aggravating.

I would hope that we A2Kers would be able to show some compassion and understanding for all the anons that post here.

Just sayin'
ossobuco

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2014 01:02 pm
@panzade,
I do feel compassion for anon99 - I have her or him on ignore, but I've peeked when a thread starter is new and anon99 is shown on New Pages as responding - sometimes anon's responses are ugly (no link because I don't remember which threads). Jespah is right, natch, if I see those I should report them (and not start a thread). I also am not without fault for some ugly posts of my own.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2014 04:14 pm
i was troubled by a couple of posters recently, they were on a 3 sided kiosk in the mall, one of them seemed to suggest that i might not be getting the most from my deodorant, the other appeared to be cajoling me to buy an engagement ring, the third however told me i needed a cinnabon, and boy was it right

0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2014 06:55 pm
It take all kinds to make a world.
Folks come here for many different reasons. As long as my credit information stays safe, I'll post next to anybody