0
   

School is for making people dumb, very dumb

 
 
Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2014 03:34 am
I think that the whole purpose of public schooling is for making people, children, very very dumb and very close minded.
After or in oublic schoolong children will lose their creativity , independence
and their intelligence.

so what to do now?

 
Setanta
 
  4  
Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2014 03:37 am
Well, i'd say the best thing for you to do is to improve your English to the point that people will be more likely to take you seriously.
Quehoniaomath
 
  0  
Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2014 03:40 am
@Setanta,
fair, however english is not my native languange, far from it,

and it is not about taking ME serious, it is looking into it yourself that will do the trick!

and to be clear, I am not against EDUCATION itself , I am against PUBLIC SCHOOLING which is nothing more then a form of indoctrination.

children don't need public schooling to be educated.

Setanta
 
  3  
Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2014 05:54 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Your allegation that public schooling is about indoctrination is an unsubstantiated claim on your part. But more than that, it ignores that "home schooling" is also about indoctrination, because parents who teach their children at home do so to prevent them from being exposed to ideas with which those parents do not agree. To that extent, all forms of education could be said to be forms of indoctrination. I've seen your loony pronouncements on relativistic theory, and when combined with this drivel that you've posted here, i find it hard to avoid the inference that you are religiously motivated. Therefore, whether or not one takes you seriously is very much the point.

I can't take your rant here seriously at all, and am convinced that you have a religious agenda about which you are being neither candid nor honest.
maxdancona
 
  2  
Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2014 06:13 am
@Quehoniaomath,
What country are you talking about? It seems to me that public schools vary greatly from country to country.

You can get a very good education in US public schools.
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2014 06:18 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

I think that the whole purpose of public schooling is for making people, children, very very dumb and very close minded.
After or in oublic schoolong children will lose their creativity , independence
and their intelligence.

so what to do now?




This post and your reasoning are not good arguments for what you are advocating, Q...unless you are a product of public schooling.

And if you are...I'd have to question why you suppose you would be reasoning more logically if you had been schooled outside the public sphere.
0 Replies
 
Quehoniaomath
 
  0  
Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2014 06:48 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Your allegation that public schooling is about indoctrination is an unsubstantiated claim on your part. But more than that, it ignores that "home schooling" is also about indoctrination, because parents who teach their children at home do so to prevent them from being exposed to ideas with which those parents do not agree. To that extent, all forms of education could be said to be forms of indoctrination. I've seen your loony pronouncements on relativistic theory, and when combined with this drivel that you've posted here, i find it hard to avoid the inference that you are religiously motivated. Therefore, whether or not one takes you seriously is very much the point.

I can't take your rant here seriously at all, and am convinced that you have a religious agenda about which you are being neither candid nor honest.


I really had a hard laugh when I read this, I have no religious bone in my body, but still you are convinced I write this because of my religion.
Funny, very funny to read. May I thank you. Wink

Well, the real reason I write this is because public schooling IS indoctrination whether you like it or not.
Quehoniaomath
 
  0  
Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2014 06:53 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
What country are you talking about? It seems to me that public schools vary greatly from country to country.

You can get a very good education in US public schools.


All , western, countries, please specify what a 'good education" is?

Public schooling is mostly indoctrination with crap and making children dumb. very dumb. I even would go so far as to call it 'mental rape' of our children.


Quehoniaomath
 
  1  
Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2014 07:06 am
@Quehoniaomath,
https://s-media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/c5/9f/3f/c59f3f93df48042001f325789ac42439.jpg
Quehoniaomath
 
  0  
Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2014 07:18 am
@Quehoniaomath,


Video:Valedictorian Speaks Out Against Schooling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M4tdMsg3ts


Quehoniaomath
 
  0  
Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2014 07:20 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Video:Arkansas Mother Obliterates Common Core in 4 Minutes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZEGijN_8R0

0 Replies
 
Setanta
 
  2  
Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2014 07:32 am
@Quehoniaomath,
I haven't argued that public education does not indoctrinate. Wha ever form of education you had apparently didn't give you good reading comprehension or logic skills. What do you propose as an alternative to public education, which will not indoctrinate?
Setanta
 
  2  
Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2014 07:33 am
Ah . . . another youtube genius.
Quehoniaomath
 
  0  
Reply Fri 2 May, 2014 12:04 am
@Setanta,
you didn´t grasp the menaing about indoctrination and education

I am all for education, but we don´t need schools for that at all.
On the contrary, schools are making children dumb, kill their creativity, independence, and so on and so forth,
School, public schooling´ is a very very sick system and is here to enslave our kids. they ´learn´ to obey the ´authorities´ and offcourse all the lies that come with it. physics, math, evolution, and all that crap.
Basically, the children are indoctrinated in a specific worldview, and all this by design. So that they will be good little slaves who obey their masters.
It is really sickening.



Quehoniaomath
 
  0  
Reply Fri 2 May, 2014 12:09 am
@Setanta,
what dumb remark is this?
You really think I have this only from youtube?

Yes, I know you wished?

0 Replies
 
hawkeye10
 
  1  
Reply Fri 2 May, 2014 12:27 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
I think that the whole purpose of public schooling is for making people, children, very very dumb and very close minded.
only recently...we now live in fear of free minds and which to extinguish them before they do damage. This is a result of utilitarian utopianism which has always ended in disaster combined with nuclear weapons (broadly speaking, technology) which give minds that have gone wrong the power to end us all.

Quote:
so what to do now?
pretend that you are conforming to the idiocy, but keep your mind active and free of the control of the collective.
0 Replies
 
fresco
 
  2  
Reply Fri 2 May, 2014 12:57 am
@Quehoniaomath,
You might as well argue that any cultural acquisition, such as one's language, constrains what you want to call "creativity". The term "education" itself has always been a political football involving individual needs versus group needs. I suggest the definition of "dumbness" involves ignorance of that fact.
Quehoniaomath
 
  0  
Reply Fri 2 May, 2014 03:21 am
@fresco,
no I am aware, but there is a difference between deliberatley robbing children of their creativity and what have you, and what you wrote.

school is purposely made to make children dumb, non creative, and no non/conformists etc.

And, the difference is Huge.So, no, your arguments hold, as far as I am concerned, no ground, no ground at all.

I would never let my children go to a public school.
who wants his or her children being mind raped by this institution?
0 Replies
 
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Fri 2 May, 2014 05:15 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

you didn´t grasp the menaing about indoctrination and education

I am all for education, but we don´t need schools for that at all.
On the contrary, schools are making children dumb, kill their creativity, independence, and so on and so forth,
School, public schooling´ is a very very sick system and is here to enslave our kids. they ´learn´ to obey the ´authorities´ and offcourse all the lies that come with it. physics, math, evolution, and all that crap.
Basically, the children are indoctrinated in a specific worldview, and all this by design. So that they will be good little slaves who obey their masters.
It is really sickening.






Right.

Some of the under-privileged kids would be much better off having their parents teach them about the world and indoctrinating them into their world.

Q...there are seldom simple solutions to complex problems...and being simplistic about complex problems is no help at all.

What comes next in your plan for humanity...euthanasia for people who do not meet the standards you want to set?



Quehoniaomath
 
  0  
Reply Fri 2 May, 2014 05:24 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Some of the under-privileged kids would be much better off having their parents teach them about the world and indoctrinating them into their world.

Q...there are seldom simple solutions to complex problems...and being simplistic about complex problems is no help at all.

What comes next in your plan for humanity...euthanasia for people who do not meet the standards you want to set?


You are really good at twisting my words now are you ?

You are really confusing a lot now.
I never said that children shoudn´t be educated, nowhere.
Offcourse it is good if children are being educated by their PARENTS
I am all for it.
I stated I am against ´public schooling´, because they indoctrinate,

that´s one, why don´t these people read?

what simple and complex has to do with it? don´t ask me.

that´s two

`euthanasia for people who do not meet the standards you want to set?`

duh?
Where did I state THAT?
Nowhere!
Or explain to me how you come from `indoctination by public schoolibg´ to
´euthanasia for people who do not meet the standards you want to see´????

That´s three

Oh and btw I am in no need of setting ´standards´ on the contrary.



 

Related Topics

Kid wouldn't fight, died of injuries - Discussion by gungasnake
Weed Out Individualism at an Early Age - Discussion by gungasnake
Public school zero tolerance policies. - Question by boomerang
Dismantling the DC voucher program - Discussion by gungasnake
Adventures in Special Education - Discussion by littlek
home schooling - Discussion by dancerdoll
Can I get into an Ivy League? - Question by the-lazy-snail
Let's start an education forum - Discussion by cicerone imposter
 
  1. Forums
  2. » School is for making people dumb, very dumb
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 08/23/2019 at 02:57:40