0
   

School is for making people dumb, very dumb

 
 
Quehoniaomath
 
  0  
Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 01:50 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
That's what the Establishment wants to brainwash people into thinking!


Nope, and I haven't got it from 'the establishment'

Jesus is a symbol for something, but that is a whole other thread in and by itself.
0 Replies
 
Romeo Fabulini
 
  1  
Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 02:21 pm
Old man Pearson the english teacher once told us- "Boys, as you go through life, you'll find that when you meet people, their eyes will automatically go down towards your feet. That's because they're judging your character on how well you keep your shoes polished".
After hearing that krap, half of us in the class switched to wearing sneakers for the rest of our lives..Smile

Here's my old school, it was like something out of Gothic horror-
(Incidentally Richard III's body was later found buried under them trees at bottom right after they were bulldozed to make a car park)
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/AldNewts.jpg
Quehoniaomath
 
  0  
Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 01:20 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Old man Pearson the english teacher once told us- "Boys, as you go through life, you'll find that when you meet people, their eyes will automatically go down towards your feet. That's because they're judging your character on how well you keep your shoes polished".
After hearing that krap, half of us in the class switched to wearing sneakers for the rest of our lives..

Here's my old school, it was like something out of Gothic horror-
(Incidentally Richard III's body was later found buried under them trees at bottom right after they were bulldozed to make a car park


Thank you for sharing! I kind of know these kind of buidlings and how they are used.
well, to put it bluntly, their used for satanic rituals and mind control.
( so Gothic horror is really right!)
I bet you if you start digging, a lot of corpses will be found, but nobody will be allowed because the police ( who knows all about this at the top!) won't allow it.

people are waking up to this now all over the world, it is the same everywhere!

offcourse people will deny this because they didn't get it at school!

the 'worldview' sold at schools is so different from what reality is, that if people are confronted by this reality they won't believe it.
It is called 'cognitive dissonance"



0 Replies
 
fresco
 
  2  
Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 01:26 am
Mr. Green
NEXT !
Quehoniaomath
 
  0  
Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 01:27 am
@fresco,
sorry?
0 Replies
 
Romeo Fabulini
 
  1  
Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 01:40 am
I hated that school, it was the worst two years of my life! Half the teachers were pervs but we couldn't complain to the headmaster because he was the ringleader!
One kid took a home-made gun to school once, it was rumoured he was going to gun down the history teacher, but he settled instead for shooting out the windows of the hall from the outside on speech day evening after dark.
Other kids used to leave the gas taps on in the science lab at the end of the day in the hope that the school would blow up in the night but it never did, Satan himself must have gone round turning the taps off to protect his beloved school.
We had a school chaplain who used to stride about in his long black cassock glaring at us boys with a face as sour as ****, he must have put thousands of kids off Jesus over the years..Smile
fresco
 
  2  
Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 02:02 am
http://i60.tinypic.com/aa9ee1.jpg
0 Replies
 
Quehoniaomath
 
  0  
Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 03:18 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
I hated that school, it was the worst two years of my life! Half the teachers were pervs but we couldn't complain to the headmaster because he was the ringleader!
One kid took a home-made gun to school once, it was rumoured he was going to gun down the history teacher, but he settled instead for shooting out the windows of the hall from the outside on speech day evening after dark.
Other kids used to leave the gas taps on in the science lab at the end of the day in the hope that the school would blow up in the night but it never did, Satan himself must have gone round turning the taps off to protect his beloved school.
We had a school chaplain who used to stride about in his long black cassock glaring at us boys with a face as sour as ****, he must have put thousands of kids off Jesus over the years


Once again, thank you very much for sharing.
It must be a horrible time, ansd very very lonely.

Those schools you are talking about are probably ruled at the top by
'Jezuiets' the most powerfull secret society on earth, and really satanic at its core. Yes, that means they sacrifice people , including children!

If you want to see that the people who made these (school) buildings, knew much more then they let you know, watch the documentary "Secrets in Plains Sight".
0 Replies
 
Quehoniaomath
 
  0  
Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 03:22 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
somwething similar , in the netherlands.

Those buildings are all over the place

http://reliwiki.nl/images/thumb/2/22/Amersfoort_RKap_St_Louis_1913%2Coude_toren_1540.jpg/800px-Amersfoort_RKap_St_Louis_1913%2Coude_toren_1540.jpg
0 Replies
 
Buttermilk
 
  2  
Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 03:23 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Jesus...This site gets better and better I guess I can post here and make claims and pretend I'm stupuid at the same time, great!
0 Replies
 
Buttermilk
 
  2  
Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 03:23 am
@Rockhead,
Thank You!
0 Replies
 
Buttermilk
 
  2  
Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 03:25 am
@hawkeye10,
You come across as a pompous asshole....I'm new and within the first week here in one thread you've came across that way towards me, so um yeah I actually agree with Rock on this assessment.
0 Replies
 
Buttermilk
 
  2  
Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 03:28 am
Need I remind you all that this thread is about que's inability to prove that public schooling is dumb. I am calling Que out to prove this with some sort of objective evidence. So far, he cannot prove that public schooling makes you dumb or even substantiate the claim of how "dumb" or unintelligent you can be when it comes to being taught at public schools.
Quehoniaomath
 
  0  
Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 03:58 am
@Buttermilk,
Quote:
Need I remind you all that this thread is about que's inability to prove that public schooling is dumb. I am calling Que out to prove this with some sort of objective evidence. So far, he cannot prove that public schooling makes you dumb or even substantiate the claim of how "dumb" or unintelligent you can be when it comes to being taught at public schools.


"prove this with some sort of objective evidence. So far, he cannot prove that public schooling makes you dumb "

THAT game eh?

I know how this goes, first someone comes up with something and then you will write it is not 'objective evidence' and so on and so forth.

Maybe you have to define " objective evidence" first!
if you start by 'scientific report"s" etc , you missed the whole point!

btw if you can't see school is making people dumb and what have you, tells me something Wink

Buttermilk
 
  2  
Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 04:25 am
@Quehoniaomath,
If I postulate a claim to be true I must prove it. The burden of proof is on you...so far you're failing at proving it.
Quehoniaomath
 
  0  
Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 04:34 am
@Buttermilk,
you didn't answer my question at all
0 Replies
 
farmerman
 
  3  
Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 05:12 am
@Buttermilk,
Quahog has been avoiding anything substantive in 3 threads in which hes attending. All hes doing is a Monty Python "Argument sketch'

Quehoniaomath
 
  0  
Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 07:53 am
@farmerman,
o wow your really funny now.

I LOVE that sketch! thank you!

Wink
0 Replies
 
Quehoniaomath
 
  0  
Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 02:18 pm
The school system is part of THIS!

End of Days
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gz9bwHRXIZM#t=5
0 Replies
 
Quehoniaomath
 
  1  
Reply Mon 5 May, 2014 02:42 am

Quote:
Common Core tests laced with corporate slogans: are children being indoctrinated?

All across the state of New York, this year's Common Core English tests have been featuring a host of brand-name products like Barbie, iPod, Mug Root Beer and Life Savers. In addition, for clothing giant Nike, some tests even included the shoe company's well-known slogan, "Just Do It."

According to Fox News and other sources, the brand names appeared on tests that more than 1 million students in grades three through eight were required to take in April, "leading to speculation it was some form of product placement advertising."

State education officials and the publisher of the test say the brand references were not paid product placements but just happened to be included in previously published packages selected for the tests.

But some critics aren't sold on that explanation. They have questioned why specific brand names would have to be mentioned at all.
http://www.naturalnews.com/044982_Common_Core_corporate_slogans_product_placement.html#



Offcourse they are indoctrinated! That is what school is for!
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Kid wouldn't fight, died of injuries - Discussion by gungasnake
Weed Out Individualism at an Early Age - Discussion by gungasnake
Public school zero tolerance policies. - Question by boomerang
Dismantling the DC voucher program - Discussion by gungasnake
Adventures in Special Education - Discussion by littlek
home schooling - Discussion by dancerdoll
Can I get into an Ivy League? - Question by the-lazy-snail
Let's start an education forum - Discussion by cicerone imposter
 
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 08/03/2020 at 09:49:01