0
   

School is for making people dumb, very dumb

 
 
Quehoniaomath
 
  1  
Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 01:04 pm
@magnocrat,
Quote:
Remember we arose from the animal kingdom and then became self- aware.


LOL, we NEVER did! No proof of it anywhere!

Quote:
We are not sure when that happened but around that time we developed a conscience and began to judge ourselves.


Try this instead:
http://www.julianjaynes.org/images/origin-of-consciousness-breakdown-bicameral-mind

Much more to the point and way more logical! Wink

Quote:
That was the very begining of religion and philosophy which sets us apart from animals.


No, Religion etc was made to control the masses! When that didn't work very good anymore, the psychopaths created a new religion........'science'!

Quote:
Unfortunately we often behave like animals.


Fortunately, a lot of people behave like angels too!



Quote:
I mentioned Safa because he foretells with the tools of mathematics the possible breakdown of our civilisation.


I agree about the breakdown, but not because of math.
It is and will be doen 'by design' by the 'psychopaths' I told you about.
There is so much wrong with math it is unbelievabele! I rather stick to the facts! With math you have to be carefull not to stray to much from reality!
It is a real danger!
magnocrat
 
  1  
Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2015 02:26 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Robert Hare believes about 1% of the American population are psychopaths. He spent years working with criminals but the figure seems large to me.
If we could level everything and start equal within a hundred years we would be back as we are now.
Religion started to control what happened on the hunt or with the weather . I suspect clever manipulators saw their chance of advancement hence powerful medicine men arose. The equivalent of those medicine men today are the mad scientists who are obsessed with the big bang and building huge machines while 30,000 die of starvation each day.
Quehoniaomath
 
  1  
Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2015 03:11 am
@magnocrat,
Quote:
Robert Hare believes about 1% of the American population are psychopaths. He spent years working with criminals but the figure seems large to me.


Worldwide it is about 4%
0 Replies
 
Quehoniaomath
 
  1  
Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2015 03:12 am
@magnocrat,
Quote:
. The equivalent of those medicine men today are the mad scientists who are obsessed with the big bang and building huge machines while 30,000 die of starvation each day


I do ,alas, completely agree with you here!
I always say ask for money for the poor and there isn't any. but start a war and you will be financed extremely good!
This is because of the psychopaths ( pro death)!
It is a kind of a death cult.
magnocrat
 
  1  
Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2015 01:54 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Thank you for putting me on to Julian Jaynes its fascinating and possible I'm very busy reading his theories.
There are different levels of selfishness perhaps all derived from the law of self preservation following on with favoritism to those close to us.
If the elite were wiped out a new set would leap into their vacated places. George Orwell puts the case perfectly in Animal Farm ; when the humans are gone the pigs become the new tyrants. Martin Lees late astronomer royal thinks we havqe a 50:50 chance of surviving this century without breakdown
Quehoniaomath
 
  1  
Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2015 03:16 pm
@magnocrat,
Quote:
Thank you for putting me on to Julian Jaynes its fascinating and possible I'm very busy reading his theories.


You are very welcome.

Quote:
There are different levels of selfishness perhaps all derived from the law of self preservation following on with favoritism to those close to us.



Hm, don't know.

Quote:
If the elite were wiped out a new set would leap into their vacated places.

I am not so sure. It depens on how awake people are.
AND it certainly has something to do with our own consciousness, but I leave that for now.

Quote:
George Orwell puts the case perfectly in Animal Farm ; when the humans are gone the pigs become the new tyrants.


Yes but for a complete understanding please read 1984 also! Read it and look then around. The 'agenda' is full in progress!

Quote:
Martin Lees late astronomer royal thinks we havqe a 50:50 chance of surviving this century without breakdown


I think that it is 100% because of the 'truth vibrations' in which it will be impossibel ffor the psychopathic elite to hiade anymore. That is why they are in a panic. They are extremely afraid a mass awaking will start!
Lots of people still laugh and scff at this, but, I assure you, the tide IS turning!

0 Replies
 
freelyndatrial
 
  1  
Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2015 01:16 am
@Quehoniaomath,
I however do not agree entirely ! there are in fact many public schools that are much more selective. I have learn that such schools require good grades, high test scores, or other criteria to get in.
Quehoniaomath
 
  1  
Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 12:59 am
@freelyndatrial,
Quote:
I however do not agree entirely ! there are in fact many public schools that are much more selective. I have learn that such schools require good grades, high test scores, or other criteria to get in.


What are high graded , testscores etc???
They don't show how smart someone is at all.
They show how easily someone can be indoctrinated
So, I see a lot of people with 'higher grades', good testscores etc and being extremely dumb!
0 Replies
 
altmedworld1
 
  1  
Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2015 12:35 am
@Quehoniaomath,
There are much more selective. I have learn that such schools require good grades, high test scores, or other criteria to get in.
Quehoniaomath
 
  1  
Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2015 12:38 am
@altmedworld1,
Quote:
There are much more selective. I have learn that such schools require good grades, high test scores, or other criteria to get in.


So what? Those schools make people also very dumb.
You see, that is the goal of the schools!
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Kid wouldn't fight, died of injuries - Discussion by gungasnake
Weed Out Individualism at an Early Age - Discussion by gungasnake
Public school zero tolerance policies. - Question by boomerang
Dismantling the DC voucher program - Discussion by gungasnake
Adventures in Special Education - Discussion by littlek
home schooling - Discussion by dancerdoll
Can I get into an Ivy League? - Question by the-lazy-snail
Let's start an education forum - Discussion by cicerone imposter
 
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 08/05/2020 at 07:46:55