School is for making people dumb, very dumb

magnocrat

Tue 13 Jan, 2015 03:29 am
Isis are against western education simply because it leads to more individual freedom. Closed religious groups want us to know only what they allow. Let us indoctrinate men and women with the belief they are free to think for themselves. Lets encourage them to think for themselves. At the same time foster their moral sense so they do not trample on others.
Quehoniaomath

Tue 13 Jan, 2015 04:18 am
@magnocrat,
Quote:
Isis are against western education simply because it leads to more individual freedom. Closed religious groups want us to know only what they allow. Let us indoctrinate men and women with the belief they are free to think for themselves. Lets encourage them to think for themselves. At the same time foster their moral sense so they do not trample on others.

Hmm, first of all, ISIS, IS etc is an CIA/Mossad operation and thus being paid by the US & the Israel government.
Second, western 'education' ( an oxymoron!) does NOT lead to freedom at all.
It was designed to make slaveworkers without questioning authority.
I am all for freedom. But western 'education' wich is in reality a western 'indoctrination' enslaves us all and makes us unable to think properly, have less creativity etc.

magnocrat

Tue 13 Jan, 2015 08:34 am
@Quehoniaomath,
You have got things mixed up. I'm not sure why but you need to rethink your position. It's not always easy to see straight maybe you are upset with capitalism. Western nations are far from perfect but people prefer them as they give scope for personel freedom.
Quehoniaomath

Tue 13 Jan, 2015 10:03 am
@magnocrat,
Quote:
You have got things mixed up. I'm not sure why but you need to rethink your position. It's not always easy to see straight maybe you are upset with capitalism. Western nations are far from perfect but people prefer them as they give scope for personel freedom.

I used to have things mixed up! I really think it is you to rethink your position. Upset with Capitalism???? No, I am not. Where did I wrote that?
I used to think Western nations equals freedom too! Nothing could be further from the truth! Western people are enslaved too!
Think about this:

https://bpntrp.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/i-am-free.gif

Western people are living in a mental prison so you can't see the bars!!

and USA Land of the free??? Don't let me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Tue 13 Jan, 2015 10:04 am
https://hateandanger.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/forced-slavery-didnt-work-it-gave-poor-results-and-a-low-work-rate-economic-slavery-works-like-a-charm-it-gives-great-results-and-leaves-the-slaves-always-needing-more.jpg
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Tue 13 Jan, 2015 10:04 am
http://hateandanger.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/slavery-it-works-better-when-you-dont-tell-them.jpg
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Tue 13 Jan, 2015 10:06 am
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zT0n4YV5Fow/UT399MMQInI/AAAAAAAAAFc/LjKWa5CTUH0/s1600/Fresco_about_democracy.jpg
0 Replies

magnocrat

Wed 14 Jan, 2015 02:31 am
Serious errors of clear thought and an attempt to blind with images instead of reasoning with langauge. If you really wish to discuss the western system and compare it with other alternatives I'm quite happy to do a pro and con estimation. I fear you may have made up your mind already and condemned western thought without thought.
Quehoniaomath

Wed 14 Jan, 2015 03:59 am
@magnocrat,
Quote:
Serious errors of clear thought and an attempt to blind with images instead of reasoning with langauge. If you really wish to discuss the western system and compare it with other alternatives I'm quite happy to do a pro and con estimation. I fear you may have made up your mind already and condemned western thought without thought.

lol, very funy to read!
The one jumping to conclusions here is really you.
I once thought the western system is any good,
AFTER a lot of research, I changed my opinion! AFTER, mind you!
Western 'education' is even worse then you might think!
It is extremely destructive. and you are ONLY parrotting the official line!
I can see from here that the one who hasn't thought about it at all, is you!

magnocrat

Wed 14 Jan, 2015 01:01 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
The vast majority of people want to live where they can get on with their lives in safety and reasonable comfort. At the same time they do not want to be told what to believe or how to behave. Laws have to exist in all societies but the best on offer globally are western democracies.Many are trying to get into Europe and America from other nations not many are trying for Syria.
Quehoniaomath

Wed 14 Jan, 2015 01:10 pm
@magnocrat,
Quote:
The vast majority of people want to live where they can get on with their lives in safety and reasonable comfort. At the same time they do not want to be told what to believe or how to behave. Laws have to exist in all societies but the best on offer globally are western democracies.Many are trying to get into Europe and America from other nations not many are trying for Syri

What are you trying to say here, mate?
magnocrat

Thu 15 Jan, 2015 02:31 am
@Quehoniaomath,
The masses decide the best place to be for themselves. They are not to concerned with politics and labels they just want to live as best they can. Look at the world and see what sort of decisions they are making.
I'm fortunate to have been born in a rich country.
Quehoniaomath

Thu 15 Jan, 2015 02:57 am
@magnocrat,
Quote:
The masses decide the best place to be for themselves. They are not to concerned with politics and labels they just want to live as best they can. Look at the world and see what sort of decisions they are making.
I'm fortunate to have been born in a rich country.

who are 'they' in "decisions they are making."
And if you are in the USA you think that is a rich country?
Are you sure?

USA is bankrupt, for years!!!!!

The money that is being used isn't worth anything!

People are going to find this out very soon!

magnocrat

Thu 15 Jan, 2015 03:48 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
I'm labelled English for what its worth but under the thin veneer of education I have similar desires and needs to other humans.
You cannot remove a million years of evolution by labelling someone.
Quehoniaomath

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 12:24 am
@magnocrat,
Quote:
I'm labelled English for what its worth but under the thin veneer of education I have similar desires and needs to other humans.
You cannot remove a million years of evolution by labelling someone.

What are you saying?
And millions of years? Just NOT true, of course.
magnocrat

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 02:57 am
@Quehoniaomath,
I'm saying we are all human at ground level we all can interbreed and share the same blood groups. These days science has shown we have the same genetic make up. The worlds resources are not fairly distributed due to greed. This is because we do not listen to our conscience which we all have as self- aware beings. Instead we behave like animals grabbing for ourselves.
Quehoniaomath

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 07:32 am
@magnocrat,
Quote:
I'm saying we are all human at ground level we all can interbreed and share the same blood groups. These days science has shown we have the same genetic make up. The worlds resources are not fairly distributed due to greed. This is because we do not listen to our conscience which we all have as self- aware beings. Instead we behave like animals grabbing for ourselves.

Not quite right. there is a tiny psychopathic group who rules this world and they want to kill as much people as possible. So, it is all done by design by these very little tiny group!
E.g. the IMF is responsible for a lot of the misery in 3 world countries!

But what can you expect from a psychopathic organisation like the IMF, UN, Central Banks, Corporations etc?

magnocrat

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 10:46 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Your talking about the elite who hold the top of the pyramid of wealth. Things have always been that way thoughout history only a few are at the top of the pecking order, just as in the animal kingdom. Safa Motesharrei the applied mathmatician has produced a mathmatical model of the breakdown of civilisations.
Quehoniaomath

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 01:19 pm
@magnocrat,
Quote:
Your talking about the elite who hold the top of the pyramid of wealth. Things have always been that way thoughout history only a few are at the top of the pecking order, just as in the animal kingdom.

a) yes b) Has nothing to do with the animal kingdom!

Quote:
Safa Motesharrei the applied mathmatician has produced a mathmatical model of the breakdown of civilisations.

So??????????????????????
magnocrat

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 09:27 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Remember we arose from the animal kingdom and then became self- aware. We are not sure when that happened but around that time we developed a conscience and began to judge ourselves. That was the very begining of religion and philosophy which sets us apart from animals.
Now we are duel beings we can obey our animal instincts or our conscience. Unfortunately we often behave like animals.
I mentioned Safa because he foretells with the tools of mathematics the possible breakdown of our civilisation.