2

How much sex is casual sex?

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 11:33 pm
I'm asking this because in psychology I learned that casual sex is good for relationships. Well how much sex like for example in a month is casual sex?
And what is casual sex?

bellamente

-4  
Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2014 12:03 am
@jfonseka,
Random, by chance, good, form of love, something to look forward to. Etc.

If I'm still alive by the time I finish reading, writing on paper/copying on paper by writing utensil, then re-reading all of the main words of my bible...

I plan on making never-ending love, having more casual sex than not with my at the time husband. But I have patience. And understand. It's tough, my situation at hand and I feel I'm barely making it, struggling tremendously, mentally, I am, but I believe in the Lord and trust the Lord's guidance. It may be in my head but I have got to stay strong and not give up, not give in to the negativity of depression.
bellamente

-4  
Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2014 01:22 am
@bellamente,
I feel masturbation is not so bad as long as I pray for forgiveness at the same time feeling I shouldn't masturbate. Hopefully I'll become strong enough soon to control myself.

3  
Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2014 01:40 am
@bellamente,
I feel the same about knocking off banks. Okay so long as I pray for forgiveness while I'm doing it.
bellamente

0  
Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2014 07:37 am
@roger,
I didn't know.

I mean I had my ideas of the possibility of masturbation being a sin, but didn't want to acknowledge the reality of the fact of the possibility for fear it be so.

I guess I will be living in sin. Unwantingly. Unless I start having sex with my husband and fantasizing about him only. Or maybe I should start fantasizing about him. Then it wouldn't be a sin.

Found him at eighteen. Married at nineteen. Twenty-four still married to him. Been slightly over two years since I last had sex with my husband. Two years since anyone. I to think about it, surprising. Strange. Not understandable. Right? Because I love sex. I fell out of love right before twenty-one. Unintentionally. Hurt, painful. But there was nothing I could had done. Not until recently about a year maybe two started understanding the man I was married to. Started understanding more than I've ever in my life. Where have I been, I feel.

2  
Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2014 08:32 am
@jfonseka,
jfonseka wrote:
... I learned that casual sex is good for relationships. ...

Awesome. Please tell your significant other that, so that they can do the same.

What's casual sex? It's when you don't wear a tie.
bellamente

0  
Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2014 08:39 am
@jespah,

Neutral