Why are back zippers so sexy?

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 01:07 pm
There has been a recent trend of clothing with the back zipper exposed. Jeans, slacks, bouses, dresses, etc. While back zips were popular in the 70's and 80's, rarely were they exposed, but rather "hidden." Why are back zips making a comeback, and why are they exposed? While I find them very sexy, I'm wondering what other people think of them as well.

Do you find back zip clothing (hidden or exposed) sexy? If so, why?

Thanks for reading my question. Have a great day!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 8,035 • Replies: 14

glitterbag

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 01:14 pm
@lacemetiter,
No I don't find exposed zippers sexy. To me it appears that the designer skimped on quality.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 05:26 pm
@lacemetiter,
As a mature male, I find nothing sexy about an exposed nor unexposed zipper. Fashion trends come and go and, IMHO, this one is wishful thinking on Fashionistas minds.

I can't see it myself but let me tell you I'm not the best source for what is fashionable. I can only tell you what is a turn-on for me. This doesn't do it for me.
chai2

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 06:12 pm
@Ragman,
Is this what she's talking about?

I think it looks stupid.

http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/q95bvw-l.jpg
chai2

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 06:13 pm
Yikes.

When looking at this picture, guess what I thought was sticking out....

http://www.learning-alterations.com/images/ReplcZipLftIMG_7466.jpg
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 07:33 pm
@chai2,
Yikes! Is that what's all about? Do the Hokey-Pokey!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 08:24 pm
I had no idea this was a documentary.
0 Replies

JasonTanenb

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 06:17 am
http://www.hervelegerobsessed.com/files/users/3/20120216_cream/back_zipper_side_herve_leger_dress.jpg

I think now you will get your answer after watching this image.
0 Replies

Williana

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2015 11:45 am
@lacemetiter,
Welll living here in Brazil, fashion capital of the world, I do find them sexy and many places in Europe. Most famous were Miss 60 (think that was the number). Now men are wearing more like shown here, pocketless and backzipper. I actually bought a pair, love it. HOWEVER, only go out at night to bars, and I am not gay at all. Get a lot of pinches and looks from women. Most aprove it very well. Only question I get asked a lot is when I need to use the bathroom. "Easy, same way a women would!". Only negative issue with any back zíper exposed is you do not lean or sit on a car or good furniture. Now, just waiting for the womans side zíper to show up again - not the two almost in the front, but the one that is on the size of the jeans. Then we know we went back in time.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2015 12:53 pm
Well, the fashion experts might think exposed zippers are the absolute keenest statements in modern history, but I think they ruin the line of the clothing. They also remind of clothing made on the five year plan during the height of the Cold War, with big clunky zippers and clothing that only came in 2 colors, medium grey or dark grey.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
glitterbag

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 09:35 pm
I give up, I'm out.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 09:50 pm
@Williana,
You either have a womanly body, old boy, or your women wear men's jeans over there and gather them in at the waist with a belt.

Men and women are a totally different shape in the waist, hip and bottom department.

0 Replies

trendzmania

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 12:46 pm
@lacemetiter,
women enjoy to expose their body so that other men will notice them and will do comments on it hence they wear back zippers is back zippers will open them men will more enjoy
glitterbag

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 01:40 pm
@trendzmania,
You're nuts. You have to have an incredibly limited imagination if you think men are too stupid to figure out that clothing can be removed ONLY if it has a big ugly oversized zipper attached.
0 Replies