Sorry ladies -

husker

Reply Tue 4 May, 2004 02:14 pm
You've been seeing plenty of commercials of late about Male Sexual Dysfunction - Attractive lady, Handsome guy and she says - can't tell by his smile - that the plumbing is working better (well not exactly like that but close).

Point being I just don't think they are going to solve the problem for the ladies that have sexual dysfunction.

The ladies are just to complex an animal and well I think you're talking some kind of miracle drug to cure all that. Emotions - Plumbing - Hormones.

What do you think they going to make a drug to fix wimmins?

When they do - it'll be a riot - the guy takes his pill and the lady takes hers and heaven help us!! Laughing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 848 • Replies: 5
No top replies

husker

Reply Tue 4 May, 2004 02:18 pm
http://www.aafp.org/afp/20000701/127_f1.gif
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 4 May, 2004 02:19 pm
Sadly, the wimmins may not need a pill. There is genetic evidence that the Y chromosome will eventually die out due to internal mitochondrial warfare, essentially ending the existence of mins. Also, scientists have recently been able to cross two female mouse eggs together in some experiment I don't understand, to produce a non-sperm based pregnancy resulting in a perfect baby girl. This could potentially pass on to humans. Sorry my man, it seems we are doomed.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 4 May, 2004 03:48 pm
Actually, Husker, there are very good treatments for most female sexual problems.

Many involve the partner undergoing education and such as well.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 4 May, 2004 03:49 pm
cavfancier wrote:
Sadly, the wimmins may not need a pill. There is genetic evidence that the Y chromosome will eventually die out due to internal mitochondrial warfare, essentially ending the existence of mins. Also, scientists have recently been able to cross two female mouse eggs together in some experiment I don't understand, to produce a non-sperm based pregnancy resulting in a perfect baby girl. This could potentially pass on to humans. Sorry my man, it seems we are doomed.

We'll have to make hay with you while the sun shines!

But - you'll have to take the damned clown suit off. Clown fantasies are not, I believe, common....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 4 May, 2004 03:51 pm
I wouldna worry too much about the mouse thing - remember when some women worried we would be replaced by industrial baby hatchers? I think most folk are still gonna prefer to do it the old-fashioned way.

I've been wrong before, though....
0 Replies