How often do you see your significant other?

momx4

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2014 11:09 am
Hi there. I'm new here. Just a question...how often have you been dating your significant other & how often do you see them? I have been with my bf for 3 months. We are both 38 & see each other only once a week. We live 30 min apart & he is raising 2 teen daughters & I'm raising 4 kids, also. His ex is not in the picture, but mine is. We both work full time. I get home at 430 & him at 600. Is it clingy if I ask to see him at least once during the week plus our Saturday that we are together? I will drive to him & meet him for a bite to eat since I get home earlier. We haven't met each others kids yet, so hanging out watching tv is a no go right now.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 798 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2014 06:50 am
@momx4,
It's not unreasonable to expect to see this guy more than once a week. Right now, you are a Sat. nite date.

See if he wants to make it more. If not, move on. He's just not ready now.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2014 06:58 am
@momx4,
You can ask.

Be prepared for the response to go any direction, and for changes in the relationship that may not go the way you're hoping for.

Don't forget that if the relationship proceeds one date night a week would be a lot. There are husbands and wives that barely get in one date night a month.

Once a week is not at all unusual for a dating couple.
0 Replies