Betrayed by more than 1

kmac55

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 02:52 am
Bad enough finding out my wife has been having a long term affair but I'm now finding out other people knew about it and never said anything to me, her sisters and our so called friends, it's like being betrayed multiple times. I'm trying to be civil as I'm trying to get the marriage back on track but sometimes I really want to let rip. How do people deal with this situation, I'm sure it's common.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 394 • Replies: 2
No top replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 07:52 am
@kmac55,
They work through it and put the relationship back together or they never get over it, try to get back together and make it worse. Or they drop the pieces and walk away.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 05:28 pm
Understand that people were put in the middle of a horrible situation and silence seemed like the best thing to do.

I have been betrayed before and his brother knew about it and never said a thing. He was more loyal to him than me. I wish he would have told his brother that unless he was honest with me within a week, he was going to tell me. Instead, brother stayed silent. That's selective loyalty.

About the only thing I can say is that I still feel it was wrong for him to not say anything - but I am wiser now about things like that.
0 Replies