DID I COME ON TOO STRONG? OR DID HE LOOSE INTEREST?

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 11:49 pm
Okay so I've been talking to this guy for the past month now. We are cool nothing has been established relationship wise just hanging out getting to know eachother (which is cool that's all I want at the moment no rush). He would text me everyday/all the time on break. He even started calling me boo, love, baby and hun. At first I thought it was a little weird and off putting, but I decided to go with the flow because he was cute and sweet and was driving an hour and 30 minutes to see me.

So we started hanging out weekly and he told me he didn't want me talking to anybody because he really liked me and I agreed because I do/did like him so we would kiss the whole 9 (no sex) and I would tease him a little bit sexually when he would give me back rubs or something. But the last time we hung out I was teasing him and I could feel he was acting a little weird. I asked him after he lefted and he said he didn't know if I was playing or not since I told him I wanted to wait and I guess he didn't want to make the wrong move or something. Well after that day he's just been weird. Like his text messages gotten absolutely shorter he barely texts me at all and when he does he has an attitude.

I even asked him to hang out if he want and he was like thats cool and a normal response from him would be like I miss you etc. So I was like um ok then and he texted me back asking me whats my problem (weird). I told him their was no problem that his text was a lot of one words and that if he didn't want to talk to me let me know. He responded back saying his text messages hasn't been one words. I wrote him back saying then whats your problem and he said nothing and that was the last I heard from him all day. So I'm like damn did I scare him off? Did I come way to sexual? even though he has a sexual personality and that's how we would joke.(confused) and all the teasing was strictly pg 13 by the way.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 555 • Replies: 8
No top replies

vikorr

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 02:31 am
@bridget54574e9,
I presume you are very young.

If so, there's no 'safe' answer for you, because teenagers haven't fully developed their sense of self / indentity / values etc. He could simply be confused and not like the feeling. He could be making up stories in his head and not liking them...anything.
contrex

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 03:09 am
@bridget54574e9,
bridget54574e9 wrote:
Okay so I've been talking to this guy for the past month now.

A month is a long time when you are a teenager; it is a time of life for trying things out, people that young get bored very easily. Maybe he didn't like being teased (not many males do).
0 Replies

bridget54574e9

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 03:36 am
@vikorr,
No im not a teenager. Lol I'm 21. But thanks for your opinion anyway. I was just wondering because I just got out of a 5 year relationship. So I'm knew to the dating game. I haven't been on a date in 5 years with another man. So this is all knew territory.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 08:00 am
Maybe he's just not into you.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 08:04 am
@bridget54574e9,
Maybe he didn't like your grammar.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 08:41 am
@Ragman,
I know I wasn't none too fond of her grampar neither.
Ragman

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 08:55 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Yeah, thay got lefted out!
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 09:39 am
@Ragman,
Don't they know their rights?
0 Replies