Sat 28 Dec, 2002 12:08 am
Best Newspapaer Headlines:
1. Include Your Children When Baking Cookies
2. Something Went Wrong in Jet Crash, Experts Say
3. Police Begin Campaign to Run Down Jaywalkers
4. Drunks Get Nine Months in Violin Case
5. Iraqi Head Seeks Arms
6. Is There a Ring of Debris around Uranus?
7. Panda Mating Fails; Veterinarian Takes Over
8. British Left Waffles on Falkland Islands
9. Teacher Strikes Idle Kids
10. Clinton Wins Budget; More Lies Ahead
11. Plane Too Close to Ground, Crash Probe Told
12. Miners Refuse to Work After Death
13. Juvenile Court to Try Shooting Defendant
14. Stolen Painting Found by Tree
15. Two Sisters Reunited after 18 Years in Checkout Counter
16. War Dims Hope for Peace
17. If Strike Isn't Settled Quickly, It May Last a While
18. Couple Slain; Police Suspect Homicide
19. Man Struck by Lightning Faces Battery Charge
20. New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group
21. Astronaut Takes Blame for Gas in Space
22. Kids Make Nutritious Snacks
23. Local High School Dropouts Cut in Half
Drunks Get Nine Months in Violin Case
Very funny Misti. I hope none of them are claustrophobic!
Hey Msolga, it's so nice to see you!
Glad you like it! Yes, it would be a tight nesting place:)
Hey, good to see you, too, Misti. Gosh, you are certainly prolific!
Of course, NOTHING beats:
HEADLESS BODY IN TOPLESS BAR!
(real headline from the NYPost Apr 15 1983).
Chef Throws His Heart into Helping Feed Needy
British Union Finds Dwarfs in Short Supply
Panda Mating Fails; Veterinarian Takes Over
Ok, this one is real as well - although I have lost the original clipping:
Doctors 'trying to bury mistakes'