Does he like her ?

Ari23

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 07:14 am
I have a friend , She asked me for advice, but I don't know how to say. She likes a guy, then both have partnered to work for about 1 year. During that period, their relationship was very good. The boy became more bright and fun than before. I found him very interested her but low profile, look at her from a distance, always check that she's still fine. I used to ask him, during which time both to cooperate together, will definitely have emotional, so any moment he wanted to hug her? He replied that :"a lot of times, but please understand that feeling of a senior". Then he added: "If it comes from his heart, it's a big problem or not?
P/s: Both are famous actors in their country .
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 498 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Miller

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 07:42 am
"so any moment he wanted to hug her? He replied that :"a lot of times, but please understand that feeling of a senior"...

So the guy wants to hug the girl, but he's holding back from doing so. Why is he holding back?

He is holding back from the "hug" because perhaps he has a reserved personality. Also, his culture may not permit his expression of passion in public.

What is the significance of the use of the word "senior". Does this mean, that in school, he's a Senior ( 4th year high school)? Or...does it mean that he is many years older than the girl?

Conclusion: The boy seems to like the girl and wants to hug her, but he is restraining himself from hugging her, and most likely ( as far as I can tell Smile, this is a consequence of his culture.

He mentions his heart, so one can conclude that the boy's feelings are real and of course that he likes the girl.
Ari23

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 07:49 am
@Miller,
Hi you ! thank you for you rep Smile
yes , he is many years older than the girl , hm ...that's 10 years Smile)
and he 's shy guy
PUNKEY

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 07:50 am
@Ari23,
He is saying that he feels affection for her, but in a fatherly or brotherly way.
Ari23

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 07:53 am
@PUNKEY,
i also don't know , because actors in my country , they very scared of scandal . If they have love scandal , it will be affect their work . It's very difficult to love and open your love in showbiz
0 Replies