Skin Rashes

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 07:26 am
My father has been suffering from skin rashes, past few months, they have become itchy, and spread all over the body, and recently there is blood seen on the legs.What do we do?I am really worried.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 2,456 • Replies: 7
Topic Closed
No top replies

Region Philbis
Fri 28 Mar, 2014 08:05 am

have him see his doctor asap.
if he can't get an appointment today, take him to the emergency room...
0 Replies
Fri 4 Apr, 2014 01:22 pm
I agree he needs to see a doctor. If it is spreading then clearly something is wrong.
0 Replies
Sat 17 May, 2014 02:01 am
Thank you people..showed him to the doctor..the doctor says he is suffering from purpura..and will get better soon.Now his skin no more itches and he is 90% cured.
0 Replies
Sat 17 May, 2014 02:04 am
Take him to a doctor. Could be many things.
0 Replies
Thu 19 Jun, 2014 06:32 am
It's a kind of dermatitis. Each dermatitis have different kind of treatment. I think your father has to go to the dermatologist for checkup.
0 Replies
Sun 22 Jun, 2014 08:45 pm
How's your father now? What kind of medication does the doctor gave him?
0 Replies
Sat 28 Jun, 2014 02:31 am
It might due to the infection caused as due to sweat also our body gets rashes so just consult with the doctor.
0 Replies

Related Topics

Immortality and Doctor Volkov - Discussion by edgarblythe
Sleep Paralysis - Discussion by Nick Ashley
On the edge and toppling off.... - Discussion by Izzie
Surgery--Again - Discussion by Roberta
PTSD, is it caused by a blow to the head? - Question by Rickoshay75
THE GIRL IS ILL - Discussion by Setanta
  1. Forums
  2. » Skin Rashes
Copyright © 2023 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 10/04/2023 at 01:06:25