Ginger or Mary Ann?

Setanta

Reply Thu 6 May, 2004 11:44 am
Hundreds of channels, an' there still ain't nuttin' on . . .
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 6 May, 2004 11:49 am
Sorry Letty. Smile The only thing I understand about reality shows is that they were a product of the writers strike some years ago, conicidentally just before the first Survivor came out. The producers could make cheap, provocative shows without writers. It was a dream come true for them, and it sadly seems to be working.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 6 May, 2004 12:08 pm
So, er, the Minnow might have been so-named in the chairman's honor?
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Thu 6 May, 2004 01:08 pm
I never thought of that, patiodog, but maybe so. Talk about a back-handed compliment!

BTW, I note that "Ginger" is now 70. I think she looks pretty damn good, all things considered!
0 Replies

bromeliad

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 12:32 pm
I think this is Tina Louise's best pic:

http://crm114.tripod.com/tina/pages/tinabubble.htm

It is only fair to judge a woman at her best, I think.
No, she wouldn't appeal to someone who wants a pig-tailed little girl (is that what most men want? ewww)
0 Replies

bromeliad

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 12:34 pm
Arrrgh....

http://crm114.tripod.com/tina/pages/tinabubble.htm
0 Replies

bromeliad

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 12:36 pm
Okay, so how does one post images?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 12:42 pm
links to tripod generally don't work, bromeliad.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 01:07 pm
It looks like you are doing it correctly, however, ehBeth is right in that typically links to tripod simply display a little image that says "Hosted by Tripod". I simply cut and pasted the link and saw Tina in the tub. What's up with those eyebrows?
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 01:19 pm
here's a hubba-hubba headshot
of our brunette entrant..............
http://www.cuddlesnpurrs.com/gilligan12.gif
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 01:22 pm
Thank you, Region. You're a gentleman and a scholar.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 01:30 pm
no i'm not, but i play one on tv Smile
you're quite welcome, brandon
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 01:38 pm
Here's a recent shot of Dawn Wells.

http://www.dawn-wells.com/Wishing_Wells/DawnCloseWW2.jpg

She's quite the entrepreneur. Check out her website at http://www.dawn-wells.com.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 01:49 pm
That was high-larious CJ . . . the girl certainly capitalizes capitalism, don't she . . . more power to her . . .
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 02:30 pm
About as attractive as my neighbour's plastic-coated furniture. Blechhhhh.
But that's just my opinion. <what are Setanta and I doing together?>
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 04:55 pm
Ok, Region and all you scholars and gentlemen/ladies. This is a challenge:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=24370&highlight=

and I swear, if this thread turns out to be a turting flowed. I'll...I'll..I'll be disappointed.

from a damson in a dress.

Letty of Florida
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 05:58 pm
oh, Letty, you are the plummiest of plums.

You've got both Mary Ann and Ginger beat. <nods>
I've seen the pix.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 06:23 pm
ehBeth. I just know this. You are as beautiful inside as you are outside. of course it matters what facial features display....and then there is Mr. Dimples, who simply loves you for you. Ain't it wonderful?

The world is so fraught with war and discontent. and it will always be thus, but in between, there is a certain something that mediates our responses, and that is the sweet winter of spring and summer.

Golden birds with broken wings.

To To from Flo
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 07:32 pm
Letty wrote:
I'll take Gilligan, myself. Did you know that Bob Denver moved to West Virginny and got busted 'cause Mary Ann sent him some pot? True story.

I guess this was just foreshadowing of things to come.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 09:46 pm
Guess you heard about this:

Actress Wells On Probation for Reckless Driving

Gilligan's Island star Dawn Wells spent five days in jail last week after pleading guilty to reckless driving following a recent arrest on suspicion of possessing marijuana. The 69-year-old star was sentenced to five days in jail, placed on six months' probation and fined $410.50 at a hearing in Driggs, Idaho on February 29. Wells agreed to plead guilty under the terms of an agreement that saw three other charges - driving under the influence, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia - dropped. She was stopped by cops on October 18 as she was driving home from a surprise birthday party held for her, after officers spotted her vehicle swerving across a road. Teton County Sheriff's Deputy Joseph Gutierrez claimed he found half-smoked joints and two small cases used to store marijuana in her car. Wells also failed a field sobriety test. The actress told Gutierrez she'd given a lift to three hitchhikers who had begun smoking the joints, and that she was swerving in the road because she was trying to turn up the heating in her car. Before the plea agreement was finalized, her lawyer Ron Swafford told the hearing that a friend of the star had admitted leaving the marijuana in Wells' car and that several witnesses were prepared to testify that Wells wasn't intoxicated when she left the party.
0 Replies