Ginger or Mary Ann?

2fast4u

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 10:14 am
Ginger or Mary ann
I thought they were both refreshing.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 10:17 am
they were, but you can only vote for one...
welcome to A2k, 2fast4u!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 10:18 am
I wanted to be Ginger, too, ehBeth. Forget the "aw, shucks" stuff...I wanted to dazzle 'em.

Always did wonder how many trunks she must've brought on board the Minnow. I'm surprised it didn't sink.
0 Replies

2fast4u

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 10:20 am
I did, for Mary Ann.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 10:20 am
NO WIMMINS ! ! !

This is mins' lusting thread, just go away an' divorce somebody, 'k?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 02:20 pm
Why, Mary Ann, of course. Though that Ginger did have some hot shoulders. Damn...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 02:21 pm
Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 02:24 pm
Th Professor was the smartest guy on the island, and he had a thing for Mary-Ann. I believe that says it all.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 04:15 pm
The Professor was a nerd. None of the guys on the island were good enough for Ginger.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 04:23 pm
Letty wrote:
I'll take Gilligan, myself. Did you know that Bob Denver moved to West Virginny and got busted 'cause Mary Ann sent him some pot? True story.

LOL....I remember that Letty. When Mary Ann was interviewed at the time, she was still a good looking woman....for her age. :wink:
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 05:48 pm
Hey, doglover. I'm still a good looking woman for my age...and don't even ask. Twisted Evil I could have been a contenda'

Goodnight folks. Gotta do stuff that I don't want to do.
0 Replies

bromeliad

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 09:46 pm
What bugs me about these discussions is that most guys pick Mary Ann and you ask them why and they say stuff like, 'Mary Ann seems sweet', or ' Ginger was too high maintenance'. But the question is not which one would you rather marry, or even have a nice dinner with, is it?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 4 May, 2004 02:13 am
Of course it's not, and when it comes to good, sturdy fun, the farmgirl leaves the hollywood wannabe in the dust . . .
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 4 May, 2004 03:04 am
bromeliad wrote:
What bugs me about these discussions is that most guys pick Mary Ann and you ask them why and they say stuff like, 'Mary Ann seems sweet', or ' Ginger was too high maintenance'. But the question is not which one would you rather marry, or even have a nice dinner with, is it?

Just to address that, it's still Mary-Ann.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 4 May, 2004 05:26 am
Farmgirl. That explains why I didn't, and don't, want to be anything like Mary Ann. Pig-tail wearin' critter that she is. <shudder>
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 4 May, 2004 11:44 am
You know, I was thinking about that farm-girl thing. If the milkmaids didn't get small pox, they would have been the ones with the smooth skin, right?

And there are the pastoral notions, too.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 4 May, 2004 12:14 pm
Hey, patio. That would be cowpox. Had it not been for those milk maids, Edward Jenner would never have developed his vaccine.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 4 May, 2004 12:17 pm
Had it not been for open-pail milking, we wouldn't have had Tuberculosis either. Now we just have mad-cow disease and bird flu.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 4 May, 2004 12:19 pm
cavfancier wrote:
Had it not been for open-pail milking, we wouldn't have had Tuberculosis either. Now we just have mad-cow disease and bird flu.

The biggest vectors for tuberculosis in human history before 1900 were city livery stables . . .
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 4 May, 2004 12:27 pm
I knew I was wrong, but I couldn't help goofing around. Still Mary Ann though.
0 Replies