i like sex with men but am not mentally or physicly attracted to them

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2014 04:45 pm
hi
i hope this does not sound wierd and please excuse my punctuation.
i have had sex with boys and men before i mean by boys when i was a boy also,i have also had sex with girls/women too.

i like having sex with guys i always get turned on when i see some mens private parts i am very fussy in the type i dont like hairy fat men lol or just hairy.

i dont in any way feel physicly or mentally attracted to men though its just the sex if you get me,i am not the kind of person to go looking for sex i dont have a big sex drive at all. i have only had sex with 2 different guys one of them it has been a few times since we where a bit younger i have always been on the bottom if you get me lol. after sex i feel extremely guilty like i cant look at him but before i am up for it.

with women i get crushes and always think about spending my life with one i would not even consider having a relationship with a man,but on a few occasions i have had trouble getting hard with a woman but to be honest i am very very fussy and i think thats what it could be,when i masterbait i always think about a man i dont find there body attractive just having sex.

i just dont know what is going on with me i want a relationship with a woman but am just not interested in the sex,i have been avoiding relationships because of this reason. i love the female body but find the private area repulsive i think a vagina is a horrible thing.

so please could someone help me and figure out what is going on with me i find a womans body attractive yet mens private area and sex with men atractive yet not sex with a female. i dont know if it is because i have had bad expierences with females that cause this i find females very sneaky and just dont trust them many of them that i know cause trouble and spread rumors my mother was the first female i experienced the distrust with,i have been really hurt by women like taken as a fool and thought i was a friend with some girls yet they have caused trouble like telling people things i have said yet adding things too it.

i am 22 btw
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,425 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2014 05:03 pm
@mondeoaudi91,
Well, you do sound confused . . .

Liking anal sex does not mean you are gay. You say you are not attracted to men. Anal sex can be a part of sex activity with a woman.

You seem to prefer women, but are hung up on the trust issue. That is something you will have to work out before you can really give yourself to a woman.

I'd like to suggest therapy. Find one who deals with sexual issues.

You are only 22. Get this resolved for your own piece of mind. Find a professional to help out.

0 Replies

nazia08

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2014 03:33 am
I don't know what you mean by the **** parts of white culture. what is that and does it come with fries?
0 Replies

nap40

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 11:08 pm
@mondeoaudi91,
Sounds like you should be with a tranny. So you get the woman's body without the woman, but you also get the man parts.If that doesn't work talk to a psychiatrist.
0 Replies