Am i being haunted..... And why do I feel protected?

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2014 01:14 pm
So, I've been having this weird feeling for a long time, well not really long, but anyways, last year, I was asleep and I had this weird feeling... But in my dream, I was in my bath, then someone was talking to me, then they started drowning me. I was in the field behind my house, a public place, by a tree, whoever was drowning me told me their name. But I've forgotten. I also keep hearing my name be called, normally in my dad's voice, but whenever I confront him he declines, saying he didn't say anything. About two weeks ago, I had this weird feeling, like I was being watched, and something was going to happen, the next day I was sent home, I was suspected to have a broken toe (luckily it wasn't,) but it happened a week after again! The next day I tripped, banging my shin and stubbing my bad toe again. I don't know how, but I have mixed emotions, I feel scared and creeped, then protected. And when I told my friends, they said to ask it questions, so I write down, "Hi, what is your name?" Suddenly, I got unbearably hot and I was practically panting, I was also shaking. Nervous? But it's not just that, my Nan told me animals, e.g. dogs, can feel the presences of 'spirits,' , whenever my dogs with me, he would sometimes start growling at something... I'm only 12 and soon to be 13, and my name's Nikita. I live in England and its believed to be 'most haunted.' Please help! Sad I can't go to sleep without being scared.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,147 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2014 03:44 pm
IF you are sure you want to believe all this stuff, then embrace it without fear.

This spirit just wants to talk to you. So relax and listen. Do not be afraid.

0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 1 May, 2014 09:15 pm
Quote:
JustBeYourself said: I'm only 12 and soon to be 13, and my name's Nikita. I live in England and its believed to be 'most haunted.' Please help! I can't go to sleep without being scared

Our early teenage years are often hyper and worrisome because of all the new hormones and stuff sloshing about in our bodies, so just chill and ride it out even though it's tough if our parents and teachers are always hassling us and telling us what to do.
Do you like Jesus? If you do he'll come to you and get inside your head to act like a bouncer to keep nasty thoughts out-
Jesus said- "On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you" (John 14:20)

And you also get your own personal bodyguard squad of guardian angels sent by God..Smile
"..then no harm will befall you...for he will command his angels concerning you, to guard you in all your ways" (Psalm 91:9-11)

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/arms-angel_zpsbe7cb93b.jpg~original
0 Replies