He is stingy

olla

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2014 05:28 am
@ehBeth,
No, because he is not a child, not to know his responsibilities.he is a grown up man , for christ's sakes.Was gisting with friend yesterday, told him about my new eating styles.was so bothered that he offered to send me money right away, but I declined cos I felt my fiance should be the one to react this Way.is he stingy or plain insensitive? .
ossobuco

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2014 10:35 am
@olla,
Eating only once a day is not smart for metabolism reasons. You need to spread that food out over time.

More than that, getting good nutrition is extremely important for your physical health, including your brain's health. Don't play with your health - it is a serious matter.
olla

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2014 11:09 am
@ossobuco,
Thanks, appreciate.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2014 04:39 pm
Olla - I have a feeling that this is not about the food (although you really do need to take better care of yourself)

I think this is about a man who does not ask how you are and if you need anything. He is not nurturing you. He is not anticipating your needs, nor does he even seem to care if you are doing well.

You may have to TELL him that, since many men are clueless about things women need, emotionally.

But I think you are wise to wonder. Only be more honest and direct with him. It was not about the food, it was about him being able to take care of you in the future.

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2014 09:27 pm
@olla,
olla wrote:

No, because he is not a child, not to know his responsibilities.he is a grown up man , for christ's sakes.

If you are also a grown-up you should realize you need to discuss things with your fiance rather than assuming you have similar belief systems.

You are responsible for yourself. He is NOT responsible for your care. If you want to ask him for help - ask him. It is NOT his responsibility to do so.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2014 09:28 pm
@olla,
olla wrote:
is he stingy or plain insensitive? .

Neither.
0 Replies