Help with Brand Promise

Dotty70

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2014 09:34 pm
Im trying to create a Motto or Brand Promise, and Im having trouble putting my ideas together in a way that sounds correct in English.
Suggestions will be a very big help to me.

I want to create a Motto or Brand Promise for my small business.
Something like:
"Accounting Services with 100% commitment to your business"
Is that right or I should say "Accounting Services with 100% commitment on your business" or "Accounting Services 100% committed to your business"

I see my business providing services 100% focused on the success of the customer's business, but Im having trouble paraphrasing that. I didnt want to use exactly the phrase "focused on your success" work because I dont want to sound like Im expecting the customer to be successful,, you know what I mean? I want to help, but not expect him/her to be anything.
Id like a phrase that encompass commitment and closeness to my customer and my focus on making sure what I do is aimed to the success of their operation.
Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,823 • Replies: 6
No top replies

roger

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2014 09:51 pm
@Dotty70,
Quote:
"Accounting Services with 100% commitment to your business"

This is the best of what you offered. I'm having trouble coming up with a motto or tag line for an accounting service.
Dotty70

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2014 10:12 pm
@roger,
Hello Roger
Is not really Accounting :-) but looked better than a raw placeholder.
Thanks for the advice!
Miss L Toad

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2014 11:54 pm
@Dotty70,
Wow, not really accounting. It must be secret women's business.

TOTALLY DEVOTED TO YOU

roger

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2014 12:23 am
@Miss L Toad,
So, come up with a motto.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2014 02:46 am
@Dotty70,
"We'll screw you less than our competitors!"
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 03:13 am
@Dotty70,
Dotty70 wrote:

I see my business providing services 100% focused on the success of the customer's business, but Im having trouble paraphrasing that. I didnt want to use exactly the phrase "focused on your success" work because I dont want to sound like Im expecting the customer to be successful,, you know what I mean? I want to help, but not expect him/her to be anything.

The lexicon of business bullshit does not have any words for failure or anything except complete success. You need to attract customers who (presumably) want to succeed. Saying "we'll help you tick along in a steady sort of fashion" or "we'll make your decline as fun as possible" isn't going to hack it. You should be focused on their success, the meaning of which, for any business, includes "avoiding accounting screwups". Stick with your original slogan.
0 Replies