Was this girl hitting on me? Or was she just drunk and being sociable?

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2014 08:24 pm

I'm a bartender at a restaurant. I got a drastically new haircut. When I started my shift, this waitress said "you look much more slimmer. It must be the haircut."

Later, after that waitress finished her shift, she joined one of her friends at the bar. She ordered food & what not. She then said my name and said "are you going to make us some sick shots." Then these two strangers (both guys), kind of sat closer to then and the four of them were together the entire night.

They were all drunk the entire night. All of a sudden, towards the end of the night she asked me to come talk to them for a moment. She asked me to tell this guy beside her what my GPA was in college and how intelligent I was. She said "do you have a girlfriend?" I then said that I didn't. She then said "What!? I thought you did!?" I then told her that I hadn't had one in a couple of months. I then had to repeat myself. I then asked her why she asked me that. She then grinned and looked back at another waitress who grinned back at her. Then she was like "ummm."
Then she said "If you were having sexual intercourse with your girlfriend, would you call it making love?". I then said nobody calls it that and they all started laughing and the one strange guy asked me what my name was and asked me to high five him. She then said "I know when I have sex with a guy, I don't phrasw it like that. Later, after those guys left, her and her friend said they were creepy. They asked me if I smoked. She then said that I was too intelligent for that. She also said "have you ever inhaled any kind of smoke?"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,676 • Replies: 2

glitterbag

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2014 10:22 pm
@LTinkAspie20,
She was definitely lit. Was she flirting? Maybe, but it sounds more like she was displaying you in front of her friends. Maybe she does like you and drank too much and behaved badly because she was one drink over over calm, cool, collected.

You need to take some time to check her behaviour drinking and non-drinking. If she becomes semi-foolish every time she drinks, she could be trouble. Maybe not worth your time, based on that single post you drafted. I'm open to changing my mind, because when all of us were young we all did something
stupid in a social setting we wish we didn't.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2014 11:04 pm
You sound awfully naive for a bartender. Haven't you ever been set up for a tease by drunk women?

Deal only with sober gals in the future.

0 Replies