Understanding Paul Ryan's Racism in 3 Easy Steps

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2014 08:28 pm
@Baldimo,
Well, just so long as you are OK with it.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2014 10:13 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

I don't know, why are you racist?

I didn't realize I was until this thread. I was hoping you'd be able to enlighten me.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2014 02:28 am
@McGentrix,
You've accepted you're racist. It's not down to us to speculate why. Why don't you pay a lot of money to a psychiatrist?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2014 07:28 am
@cicerone imposter,
I can't help it if you guys can't provide any proof of liberal policies helping those in the inner cities. All you want to do is put out things at the federal level which effect everyone in the US, I'm looking for local policies at the city level that have helped minorities.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2014 07:54 am
https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/1966682_1462492317316486_386798525_n.jpg

paul ryan cheesebrain

"That’s the dirty little secret that Bernie Sanders exposed. Republicans refuse to limit themselves to encouraging the wealthy. They are on a mission to take everything away from everyone else, and give it to the rich. Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) has been leading this new smokescreen with a war against the poor that has been disguised as budget cuts and poverty studies."

Sen. Sanders said, “You have folks out there now who have virtually no income coming in. They have families. They have kids. How are they going to eat? We have veterans out there trying to get into the food stamp program. To me, what you’re looking at is an ugly kind of class warfare where the people on top want more and more and more, and they’re pushing down in an incredibly terrible way the most vulnerable people in our country.” Rev. Al showed this graphic that illustrates who food stamp recipients really are:
http://src2.politicususa.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/who-gets-food-stamps.jpg

Later Sen. Sanders ripped Republicans for claiming that the problem is that children get too much help from the federal government, “These are the same people who want to eliminate the estate tax, which applies to only the top three tenths of one percent of all Americans, which is the richest of the rich, then they are going after kids. The politics of this, Al, is what they are trying to do is deflect attention away from income and wealth inequality. Attention away from the fact that the rich are doing extraordinarily well, and tell their supporters that the real problem in America is that children are getting too much help from the federal government, and that’s the kind of mentality that we have got to fight back against.”

Sen. Sanders nailed it. This is a classic case of Republicans trying to blame the victims of their policies. Republicans crashed the economy, threw millions out of work, then blamed the unemployed, and their children for needing assistance. While the GOP tries to take the food out of the mouths of those who are struggling, the rich continue to get richer. The Koch brothers won’t have less money if children continue to get free school lunches. The issue is that the people at the very top continue to see their wealth grow while nearly everyone else is struggling to survive.

That’s the dirty little secret that Bernie Sanders exposed. Republicans refuse to limit themselves to encouraging the wealthy. They are on a mission to take everything away from everyone else, and give it to the rich. Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) has been leading this new smokescreen with a war against the poor that has been disguised as budget cuts and poverty studies.
McGentrix

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2014 12:03 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Sad thing is that you probably believe that.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2014 06:35 pm
@McGentrix,
Loose wiring? How the hell would I know, why do you think you're racist?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 08:44 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
http://www.evanravitz.com/doctor/lucy.jpg
JTT

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 08:53 pm
@gungasnake,
Is coldjoint teaching you how to become a meme master, gunga, or are you taking a correspondence course?
0 Replies