Help with Phone Script

Dotty70

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 10:29 am
Hello guys
I need some help correcting a phone script I wrote for my home business. Id like to sound as correct as possible and English is my second language.
Thanks a lot for the help.
====================================
Thank you for calling [Company-Name, Motto], please hold while we transfer your call.
----------------------------
Thank you for calling [Company-Name, Motto], we are currently closed. Our business hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 AM to 6 PM Eastern Standard Time. We will now transfer you to a voice mail, please hold while you are connected.
----------------------------
Thank you for calling [Company-Name, Motto] if you are interested on our upcoming products and services, please go to www.companysite.com and subscribe to our notification list. Otherwise please wait for the beep and leave a voice mail, including your company name, phone and email, and a representative will return your call.
====================================

Dotty
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 541 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 10:37 am
@Dotty70,
Thank you for calling [Company-Name, Motto], we are currently closed. Our business hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 AM to 6 PM Eastern Standard Time. We will now transfer you to voice mail, please hold while you are connected. (You would say "We will now transfer you to voice mail." not "We will now transfer you to a voice mail.")

Thank you for calling [Company-Name, Motto] if you are interested in our products and services, please go to www.companysite.com and subscribe to our notification list. Otherwise please wait for the beep and leave a voice mail, including your company name, phone and email, and a representative will return your call. (It should read ". . . interested in . . . " Using "upcoming" sounds awkward, and inferentially suggest that you don't have products and services now, but soon will have them. I am assuming you currently have products and services, so just say that. By the way, this is where you would say a voice mail.)
0 Replies