Fred Phelps, founder of Westboro Baptist Church ... DEAD

JTT

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2014 04:56 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn: Funny though how most conservatives have been more than willing to join the condemnation of Westboro, ...
---------------

Good on them, Finn. Why do you suppose they neglect to condemn the war crimes of various USA administrations? They're the equivalent of "Go Hitler go!
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2014 06:51 pm
@JTT,
Because they revel in killing people of course.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2014 06:51 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I know I do.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2014 07:00 pm
@JTT,
You just seem to want to drag me back to ignoring you.

If I do, it will be because your posts are entirely predictable and utterly boring.

I could easily assume a personae of JTT-JR and beat you to the punch.

You really are trying my patience.
JTT

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2014 07:05 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn: Because they revel in killing people of course.

Evidently.

-----------------------------
http://dissidentvoice.org/2012/12/killing-children-is-the-all-american-way/

Killing Children Is the All-American Way
by Finian Cunningham / December 22nd, 2012

One study by James Lucas in 2007 put the death toll of civilians from American wars and sponsored conflicts in 37 countries since the Second World War at up to 30 million lives. The proportion of that figure corresponding to child deaths is not known but if the casualty rate of Iraq is anything to go by, we can estimate that the number of children killed by American militarism and covert wars since WWII is easily in the order of 20 million – that is, a million times the carnage last week in Connecticut.

0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2014 07:14 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
That is so lame, Finn. You have never once addressed any of these FACT situations that have been placed, numerous times, dead in front of you.

Why? Because it scares the living **** out of you that you know you are seeing the truth. If it wasn't the truth, there would be hundreds lined up to illustrate how it was false.

The predictability comes for one reason - because the history of the USA has been predictably evil, predictably horrific, predictably two faced, predictably rapacious in all its dealings with the poor and helpless of the world.

How do we, how do you know that this is true? It's so simple - no one can provide an instance when it wasn't so.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2014 07:17 pm
@JTT,
I won't "ignore " you but as long as you keep posting the same predictable, boring comments, I will ignore you.
JTT

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2014 07:22 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Why don't you take the brave, the honest, the American approach and debate the real issues?
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2014 01:51 pm
@Ticomaya,
I hope that he fades into obscurity, and that his critics don't stoop to his level in his death.
0 Replies