Pat Tillman: Dumb jock, baby killer?

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 12:34 pm
(I think that's why the post seems to have been deleted -- a search shows the original link which now leads to the "Open Publishing" forum home reveals no trace of the original post).
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 12:37 pm
Well, I hope there's still popcorn, cuz the movie ain't over yet.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 12:38 pm
Crow is being served at the snack bar.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 12:47 pm
BTW, you can find all that kind of crap, right and left, in Blogs and other dubious sources all over the Internet. Taking the time to dredge up a few postings attributed to one media site's forums prompts one to consider the source. Shapiro's another wannabe Matt Dredge.
0 Replies

Deecups36

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 12:56 pm
Some in the so-called mainstream media actually said and wrote that Hillary Clinton was having a sexual relationship with the late Vince Foster, and that she arranged to have him murdered so he would take the secrets of Whitewater to the grave.

You read and hear lots of crazy, insensitive and insane things in the media and online today -- so what?

For foxfyre to launch into one of her usual hysterically rants about these cruel remarks regarding Pat Tillman as "reason to not be a 'liberal", and then cast her net even wider to get in "those 'liberals' who use the most vile terms to blatantly disrespect the president, the military, and the values of millions of Americans" just shows how sneaky and opportunistic the far right can be when it comes to exploiting plain stupidity.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 12:58 pm
Wots a "hysterically rant'? Politics is so confusing...
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 01:02 pm
Well, I sometimes visit a forum that is even more left than this one (hard to believe, I know...) and they are lambasting Tillman. It sickens me to death.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 01:06 pm
Let the guy die in peace.......
The press here in the PNW and coaches are saying respectful things.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 01:27 pm
No link, McGentrix?
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 01:31 pm
Portland Intermedia Reaction
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 01:32 pm
wilwheatondotnet
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 01:36 pm
I agree, husker, and any political or media attempt to turn him into a poster boy or mascot (one no longer with us) in support of the war will result in more confrontation and contentious (often helter skelter) commentary. There are many amateur writers blowing off some irrational steam.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 01:38 pm
That's a link or are you just still searching for what's in your pants? Very Happy
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 01:41 pm
Yes LW, it is a link. You will need to do the hard part of inserting it into a webpage because I cannot access it from work.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 01:46 pm
http://wilwheaton.net/

I do hope you either own the company or are doing this on a break.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 01:49 pm
Could not find any posts referring to Pat Tillman on this site.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 01:56 pm
Did you look in the forums? They were there yesterday.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 02:01 pm
I used the search for "Tillman" and "Pat Tillman."

This is a personal site (Blog?) and as I said, you can take the time surfing around the Web finding all sorts of abusive slams and disgraces both left and right. A lot of sound and fury signifying nothing.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 02:05 pm
*sigh*

As I said, there is a forum there called "the Soapbox" in which very many liberals group together and discuss the intricacies of being insidious and rude.

It is within these forums where you will find them speaking of Tillman in less than flattering terms.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 02:13 pm
Wil Wheaton, really? Wesley Crusher himself?
0 Replies