Blown up over the ocean? sunk to the bottom of the ocean? stollen or hijacked?

izzythepush

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 01:58 pm
@RushPoint,
RushPoint wrote:
your an idiot!

Nuff said.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 02:03 pm
@panzade,
I'm going to say temp debunked because information always seems to be in flux with this story. Until this morning we all thought the course change was done after the final vocal transmission. That has since changed and very well could change again.

It just seems to be too much of a coincidence that they happen to be on the plane at the same time the the plane went missing. Also until this morning, it was said that the pilot was a trusted person and couldn't have been involved. We are now learning that that might not be true. Comms gets cut, plane changes course and then we have the final voice communication and then nothing. Coincidence?
izzythepush

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 02:07 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
It just seems to be too much of a coincidence that they happen to be on the plane at the same time the the plane went missing.

Really, asylum seekers on a plane? Hardly a freak occurrence. Don't allow American hostility towards Iran to cloud your objectivity.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 02:23 pm
@izzythepush,
It has nothing to do with American hostility towards Iran. Coincidence is all. If it turns out when all of this is said and done that I was wrong about the young fellows, then I will apologize. Until then, stolen passports funny things going on with the plane and it disappearing, tell me that something is afoot. It sounds like a well planned out hijacking with far reaching end. Don't ever forget, that it was the Iranians in the late 1970's and 80's who were responsible for the modern day hijackings. They set the stage back then and their country hasn't really changed their stripes since.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 02:23 pm
@RushPoint,
RushPoint wrote:

wow! you bring a whole new level to the term "stupid!", maybe you should reread this thread, hell read it ten times and then maybe you will comprehend the context from within it! most people with your level of intelligence can't speak let alone read basic words! so you are an anomaly! you keep adding things I never said! you keep taking things out of context! your an idiot! I never once argued anything other than YOUR mentality!

Careful. Remember the facade! Wink
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 02:26 pm
@Baldimo,
Things are going quite well for Iran right now. I don't see they'd want to jeopardise that.

If we're talking cause and effect, CIA/MI5 organised a military coup that got rid of a democratically elected government and installed the Shah.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 02:39 pm
@izzythepush,
I'm sure we could play this game all the way back to the time of Sparta and the invasion by the Persians.

Like I said, if I'm wrong I'll apologize here publicly.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 02:57 pm
@Baldimo,
This is about America and Britain's relationship with Iran, and the Iranians have got a point.
panzade

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 03:09 pm
@izzythepush,
Just to clarify: NY Times reports good cooperation from Iranians in the case of the 2 travelers.
Quote:
At Interpol’s headquarters in Lyon, France, Ronald K. Noble, the agency’s secretary general, said the evidence emerging about the two Iranians suggested that they were not likely to be linked to any terrorist groups.
Mr. Noble praised the Iranian authorities for their cooperation in confirming the identities of the two men. He said Tehran had also determined that neither of the men had a criminal record and that both had left Iran legally.

Thousands of Iranians seeking to leave their home country wait in Asian countries with friendly visa regulations to make the second part of their migration to the West or Australia. Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia are popular jumping-off points for middle-class Iranians who arrive on tourist visas and are then helped by local travel agents.

This whole Boogie-Man Fox News thing about the villainous Iranians is getting a little stale.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 03:11 pm
@panzade,
Do they all travel through China? That is the part that doesn't make sense to me. If you are seeking asylum why go through one of the most oppressive countries on Earth?
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 03:14 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Do they all travel through China? That is the part that doesn't make sense to me. If you are seeking asylum why go through one of the most oppressive countries on Earth?

Good question, Baldimo.

I think I read somewhere that these two guys had immediate flight transfers to (I think it was) Russia!!!

But wherever...it does seem strange that China would be a first stop. Come to think of it, if it was Russia as a second stop...that seems pretty weird also.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 03:16 pm
@Baldimo,
They were going to Amsterdam, via China.

China's not one of the most oppressive regimes on Earth. My daughter's there right now. It's hardly a beacon of democracy, but there's plenty of others much worse. UK and US ally Saudi Arabia for one.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 03:16 pm
@panzade,
panzade wrote:
This whole Boogie-Man Fox News thing about the villainous Iranians is getting a little stale.

Agreed.
panzade

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 03:21 pm
@izzythepush,
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147/panzade/agreeing_zpsab0ebebb.gif
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 03:34 pm
@izzythepush,
My distrust for Iran has nothing to do with Foxnews. I might watch Foxnews twice a week for maybe 20 mins at most. It's so easy for those such as yourself to dismiss anything Foxnews because you don't like them.

My distrust of Iran stems from their actions since I was a child and watching what happened with the airline hijackings and then onto their involvement in Iraq and the killing of US military. Iran has just started to turn over a new leaf in the last year and a half, and I have to say that it will be a few more years before I can begin to trust them.

izzythepush

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 03:45 pm
@Baldimo,
I never mentioned Fox News. We (Britain) reneged on a deal after WW1 to give Arabs and Persians independence. Then after WW2 we (US and UK) deposed a democratically elected government and installed the Shah, just so we could get our hands on Iran's oil. That's not to mention the downing of Iran Air Flight 655 by America over Iranian airspace.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655

When you look at the facts, Iran has got every reason to be pissed off with us. We should be turning over a new leaf.

Btw, we should never have been in Iraq in the first place. That way none of our soldiers would have died.

If Iranian soldiers were operating in Mexico would the US stand idly by?

After 9/11 there was a lot of goodwill coming from Iran. Jack Straw made some useful contacts, both Iran and the West had problems with Afghanistan, and we could have worked together.

Then Bush made his moronic axis of evil speech.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 03:52 pm
@izzythepush,
I'm not going to debate Iran with you. As I have said, I don't trust them and they haven't proven themselves trust worthy. Yeah yeah yeah, we do the same thing, and blah blah blah.

Why are you such an Iran supporter? You give them an excuse to sell arms to the terrorists in Iraq and use them against US and UK troops? Good to know what side of the fence you sit on.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 04:05 pm
@Baldimo,
Why do you refuse to see the whole picture?

I am really angry that the goodwill generated by 9/11, and all the hard work by Jack Straw was ruined by that moron George W Bush. Things could have been so much different. We could have worked with Iran to get the Taliban out of Afghanistan, and turn it into a functioning state.

George W Bush fucked up big time. He's the one responsible for all this. If I was an Iranian after the axis of evil speech I would have acted in exactly the same way.

Ask yourself the same question, if you were an Iranian how would you have acted after that speech, given the CIA's role in the coup that installed the Shah, the shooting down of Iranian passenger flights, and the slap in the face after you'd shown sympathy over 9/11 and Afghanistan? Be honest.
panzade

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 04:05 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
It's so easy for those such as yourself to dismiss anything Foxnews because you don't like them.

Point taken.

It's so easy for those such as yourself to dismiss anything good about Iran because you don't like them.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 04:14 pm
@izzythepush,
Let me put it to you this way. If someone accuses you of something, the last thing you want to do is for them to be right. They acted just as they were portrayed. Doesn't matter what Bush said, he was right. They were an axis of evil right along with North Korea. Can all the blame for North Korea be directed at the Bush speech as well? Stop giving them excuses.

Should I have cheated on my wife, when she accused me of it for over a decade due to her insecurities?