Blown up over the ocean? sunk to the bottom of the ocean? stollen or hijacked?

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 11:01 pm
A former airline boss and writer claims the U.S. downed Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 because the military feared it had been taken over by hackers and was about to be used in a 9/11-style attack.
Marc Dugain, the former chief executive of now-defunct Proteus Airlines, said the jumbo jet was shot down near a U.S. military base on the remote island of Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean after it was hacked.
He told Paris Match that islanders in the Maldives near Diego Garcia told him they saw the missing aircraft flying low.
Dugain spoke of a fisherman on a small island who spoke of a 'huge plane' in Malaysie Airline's colours on March 8.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2883651/U-S-military-shot-MH370-thought-hacked-used-terror-attack-claims-former-airline-boss.html#ixzz3Mh4OwkfV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 11:22 pm
@edgarblythe,
The fact that as of now not a single bit of this plane has been found washed up on some shore in my mind calls great doubt into the story that this thing went down in the water.

Also, I am now 95% sure that some government somewhere knows exactly what happened to this plane and is keeping it a secret. Top contenders by conventional wisdom are the Malaysians, Russians, Americans but I would put the Chinese right up there too.
oralloy

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 12:09 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
The fact that as of now not a single bit of this plane has been found washed up on some shore in my mind calls great doubt into the story that this thing went down in the water.
Also, I am now 95% sure that some government somewhere knows exactly what happened to this plane and is keeping it a secret. Top contenders by conventional wisdom are the Malaysians, Russians, Americans but I would put the Chinese right up there too.

I think the people who took the plane, be they crew or hijackers, flew it as close to Antarctica as fuel range would allow, then set it down softly in the water so that it would sink without a trace.

I think it was an al-Qa'ida test run for a larger attack that would simultaneously take multiple American planes and make them all vanish without a trace.

I do not know whether al-Qa'ida views their test as a success or not. While we haven't found the plane, we have likely tracked it better than they expected, and have potentially made changes that will make make future flights even easier to track.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 12:22 am
@oralloy,
What is your theory, psychological warfare? Did these same people do the Sony hack do you think? If so the next move should be turning off and possibly destroying our power grid. we got told a few months ago that it can be done. Those mother ******* pricks in Washington spend north of 200 billion a year to spy on us and everyone else (50 each NSA CIA, I am guessing a bunch more military) but they have not even done this little to protect us.
rosborne979

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 05:30 am
@hawkeye10,
Yup, the government is totally incompetent, except when it comes to covering up a conspiracy, that they do perfectly.
Setanta

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 05:32 am
@rosborne979,
Hehehehehehehehehe . . .
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 06:17 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
What is your theory, psychological warfare?

I'm thinking just plain terrorism. If a thousand Americans were to vanish without a trace, it would be bigger than the 9/11 attacks.

hawkeye10 wrote:
Did these same people do the Sony hack do you think?

No. I agree with the mainstream view that it was North Korea.

hawkeye10 wrote:
If so the next move should be turning off and possibly destroying our power grid.

al-Qa'ida would destroy our power grid if they could, but I doubt that they are trying to hit us with an ordered plan of attacks. More likely that they are just looking for opportunities to exploit where and when they can find them.
0 Replies

katsung47

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2014 05:54 pm
848. The crashes of MH17 and MH370 serve for one purpose (8/8/2014)

US has locked two strategy enemies – Russia and China. Both are the threats to the dollar.

The tactic to deal with these two enemies is to weaken them by war.

China has conflicts with its neighbor countries. It has territory problem with Japan in East China Sea and with Vietnam and Philippine in South China Sea. China blames US standing at the side of these three countries. Malaysia has territory problem with China in South China Sea too but it keeps friendship with China. To push Malaysia to join the anti-China front in Asia, MH370 case was created. The mysterious disappearance of the passengers would create a long lasting demanding for the victims from China side because most victims were Chinese citizens. (That is why MH370 case was produced as a mysterious disappearance not an evident crash) Anyhow, China and Malaysia might have realized the plot and haven’t made it a crisis.

The Ukraine crisis started in February when a civil turmoil happened which caused the stepping down of pro-Russia President Yanukovych. The result is there is an upheaval in East Ukraine. Since Russia and Europe both have interest in Ukraine, a war between the two is easy to be ignited. The shooting down of MH17 was created as an ignition. MH17 was well selected – like MH370 – for its passengers. Most of victims in MH17 were Dutch. Holland is a major country of EU and NATO. If Holland is infuriated, the possibility of a covert war between EU and Russia in Ukraine is greatly increased.

I think US is the mastermind of the incidents of MH17 and MH370. The purpose is to push Russia and China into wars with their neighbor countries to weaken them.

See my analysis on MH370: from #822 to #835.
See my analysis on MH17: from #844 to #847.
katsung47

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 05:27 pm
@katsung47,
851. Why Malaysia airlines was selected as target (8/23/2014)

In #848, I said Malaysia was targeted because it keeps a friendship with China while China is a covert enemy of the US. In #845, I talked about German had sensed that E.U. was provoked by the US for a covert war with Russia. German is unwilling to follow the US instruction. It expelled the CIA Chief from the German as a protest.

Then a Chinese forum offered an information how Malaysia and German were hurt by heavy insurance loss in the two incidents. The insurance company of Malaysia Airline is a Germany.

1. MH370
Quote:
German insurance company Allianz says it has made initial payments in connection with the missing Malaysian Airlines plane.

Allianz’s global head of communication Hugo Kidston confirmed Wednesday that the Munich-based insurer and “other co-reinsurers of Malaysia Airlines aviation hull and liability policy have made initial payments.”

http://www.worthytoshare.net/insurance-payments-made-malaysian-airlines-disappearance#

2.. MH17

Quote:
Malaysia Airlines Girds for New Insurance Battle
By Enda Curran Updated July 18, 2014

German insurer Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty is the lead reinsurer of the Malaysia Airlines plane for its so-calleded hull and liability policy, according to a report from insurance broker Aon PLC, which valued the plane itself at $97.3 million.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/malaysia-airlines-girds-for-new-insurance-battle-1405673357

The comment said, “German was shot even it was laying on the ground”.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 06:24 pm
Subsequent events have me pretty sure that this plane was lost by terrorist act. Smart move, as the Western economies will grind to a halt if people are too afraid to fly.
oralloy

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 06:29 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
Subsequent events have me pretty sure that this plane was lost by terrorist act.

I concur. I think the terrorists flew it close to Antarctica, set it down in the water softly, and let it sink intact, leaving no trace.

I think it was a test run for a larger attack that would do the same to multiple American planes simultaneously.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 06:37 pm
@oralloy,
Air Asia and GermanWings look to be near certain terrorist acts.....
oralloy

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 07:03 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

I don't think the GermanWings one was terrorism. That one looks like one pilot briefly left the cabin, and the other pilot chose an extremely inopportune moment to suddenly die.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 07:23 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:

I don't think the GermanWings one was terrorism. That one looks like one pilot briefly left the cabin, and the other pilot chose an extremely inopportune moment to suddenly die.

It was just bad luck then that had it plowing into a rugged mountain terrain at very high speed? We will see, but if I were a terrorist in a cockpit by myself I would do just what happened here. If I had someone else in the cockpit I would do as happened in Airasia, put the plane in unrecoverable stall so that even of the other guy gets back to the controls he cant do anything.

And I agree about MH370, till recently I had it most likely being flown to one of the Stans for a terrorist act. That the cabin was purposefully deprived of oxygen always looked likely.
Wilso

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 08:30 pm
@hawkeye10,
Do you regularly check for storm troopers in your closet?
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 08:37 pm
@Wilso,
Wilso wrote:

Do you regularly check for storm troopers in your closet?

Have you noticed that terrorism has gotten a lot worse over the last year? Did you see the piece of journalism a few weeks back where the consensus from terrorism experts is that we are losing ground fast, and that for the first time the experts are pessimistic that the West can beat down Islamic terrorism before it burns up vast tracks of Western Life?
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 08:44 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
The ground truth about the spread of terrorism will be a hard one for many Americans to swallow after 13 costly years of war. Terrorism is spreading worldwide. Our enemies have sustained our blows, adapted, and grown. Two questions loom large as a consequence: Where did we go wrong and what do we do now?
President Barack Obama’s West Point speech — which suggested that we could now safely start to hand off such issues to partners on the ground — has, in the case of Pakistan and Iraq, been debunked within the last few days. We cannot put this effort on autopilot and forget about it. Instead we must develop new strategies and new active and committed alliances — like finding ways to work more closely with the Chinese, who face a similar threat at home, reinvigorating how the Atlantic Alliance works together on such issues, and working more closely with the more moderate Sunni states in the Middle East. Our new efforts will require more aid (and unlike with some of our Syria promises, aid that is swiftly delivered when it can make a difference). They will mean more technical assistance and training. More shared intelligence. More military support and, yes, action when it is the only and best available option. And above all it will mean instilling the sense of urgency that should be associated with any endeavor, like this one to protect our citizens and interests, in which we are so clearly losing ground.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/10/we-are-losing-the-war-on-terror/

Note: The Professor being proved wrong by events on the ground is situation normal. There is pretty much no chance of improvement while he is in the chair. Just last week he announced that he is going to set up the new Afghan government for failure, by not allowing enough US Military force to be present to get the job done.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2015 02:31 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

GermanWings look to be near certain terrorist acts.....

And Kim Jong Un is in Switzerland.
korkamann

Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2015 03:40 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:

GermanWings look to be near certain terrorist acts.....

And Kim Jong Un is in Switzerland.

Chicken-Little (Hawkeye) and voice of doom.

I must admit, though, its a strange occurrence with one pilot unable to get back inside the locked cabin. I heard the news last night that at no time were there to be just one pilot at the helm, even if one had to go to the bathroom, there should always be two in the cockpit. One wonders if the door's mechanism got jammed.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2015 05:26 am
@korkamann,
We don't even know that's true. It's a leak and has yet to be confirmed. What we do know is this.

Quote:
Lufthansa has not named the pilots but it said the co-pilot joined Germanwings in September 2013, directly after training, and had flown 630 hours.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-32062278

Which makes the idea that he was a terrorist very unlikely. If he was, why wait so long before acting, why choose that flight from Spain to Germany as opposed to a country more involved in the fight against Islam.

I think the answer, when it comes out will be more mundane, a mixture of mechanical failure and possibly some sort of seizure on the part of the co-pilot. Of course none of this has the drama chicken little craves so much.