Blown up over the ocean? sunk to the bottom of the ocean? stollen or hijacked?

glitterbag

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2014 07:44 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:
[b

Like I said earlier in this thread (and posted links), pilot Zaharie was one crazy mixed-up mofo, he was nominally muslim but had gay atheist tendencies, he was a fan of transexual Eddie Izzard and a follower of a gay rights activist.
That activist was jailed on sodomy charges JUST HOURS before the flight took off, and that may have pushed the pilot over the edge into raging madness.
You can choose to fly in planes piloted by muslim atheist transexual gays like him, but include me out!
I hope the relatives of the passengers sue the airline for employing a kooky pilot..Wink

I don't know what to say. I don't think I have ever heard anything remotely as bat **** crazy as this previous post. Who knows what he will cook up by tomorrow.
JTT

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2014 07:53 pm
@glitterbag,
Surely you have read Romeo's bullshit defences of the USA, glitter. In that vein, you two are kindred souls.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2014 08:55 pm
@glitterbag,
Bat **** crazy is the perfect description. He's not even remotely deluded. He's completely ******* certifiable.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 02:25 am
Muslims hijacking airliners and then suiciding with the passengers aboard is not a new idea, anybody remember the 4 airliners on 9/11?
I'm a-telling yew, NO WAY HOZAY would I get on a plane that had a muslim pilot at the controls, I'm not that kooky..Smile
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 03:42 am
@glitterbag,
Completely bat **** crazy. First of all moderate political activists don't kill hundreds of people. The closest I can think of were the suffragettes who damaged property, or may even have killed themselves, to draw attention to the cause, but not kill others because that alienates people.

After 9/11, Al Qaida were very quick to support, if not claim credit. If this was a terrorist act it's unique in that no one has claimed any credit, no cause has been advanced, and instead of dramatic explosions the plane has quietly disappeared into the night. To claim terrorism stretches credulity beyond breaking point.

Btw, Eddie Izzard is a brilliant comedian, brilliant actor, and thoroughly decent bloke. A humanitarian who has raised a lot of money for charitable causes by running in marathons. He may well be standing for London mayor, and if I lived in London I'd vote for him.
JTT

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 08:32 am
@izzythepush,
http://www.globalresearch.ca/osama-bin-laden-responsible-for-the-9-11-attacks-where-is-the-evidence/15892

Osama bin Laden Responsible for the 9/11 Attacks? Where is the Evidence?

By David Ray Griffin
Global Research, May 29, 2013
Veterans Today and Global Research 30 October 2009
Theme: 9/11 & 'War on Terrorism', Intelligence
In-depth Report: FAKE INTELLIGENCE

The idea that Osama bin Laden was responsible for the 9/11 attacks has been an article of faith for public officials and the mainstream media. Calling it an “article of faith” points to two features of this idea. On the one hand, no one in these circles publicly challenges this idea.

On the other hand, as I pointed out at length in two of my books – 9/11 Contradictions1 and The New Pearl Harbor Revisited,2 no good evidence has ever been publicly presented to support it.

Colin Powell’s Withdrawn Promise Two weeks after 9/11, Secretary of State Colin Powell, speaking to Tim Russert on Meet the Press, said that he expected “in the near future . . . to put out . . . a document that will describe quite clearly the evidence that we have linking [bin Laden] to this attack.”3

Powell reversed himself, however, at a press conference with President Bush in the White House Rose Garden the next morning, saying that, although the government had information that left no question of bin Laden’s responsibility, “most of it is classified.”4 According to Seymour Hersh, citing officials from both the CIA and the Department of Justice, the real reason for the reversal was a “lack of solid information.”5
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 10:56 am
Quote:
ABOARD PATROL SHIP HAIXUN 01, April 5 (Xinhua) -- Chinese patrol ship Haixun 01, searching for the missing Malaysian passenger jet MH370, detected a pulse signal with a frequency of 37.5kHz per second in southern Indian Ocean waters Saturday.

A black box detector deployed by the Haixun 01 picked up the signal at around 25 degrees south latitude and 101 degrees east longtitude. It is yet to be established whether it is related to the missing jet.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/china/2014-04/05/c_133241023.htm
JTT

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 10:59 am
@oralloy,
Probably just an old pirate ship.
katsung47

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 06:27 pm
@JTT,
825. How did they kill the crew and passengers (4/3/2014)

The media is busy to spread disinformation from the “strategy office” to confuse people that public neglected one key information from original news. MH 370 was climbing to 45,000 feet when it turned sharply to the west. The auto pilot system took over the control of the plane and open the passage of internal cabin to the outside air space. The low temperature and low air pressure as well as low oxygen at that altitude disabled all people(include pilots) inside the plane in seconds, then killed them all.

Quote:
Radar Suggests Jet Shifted Path More Than Once
By MICHAEL FORSYTHE and MICHAEL S. SCHMIDTMARCH 14, 2014

Radar signals recorded by the Malaysian military appeared to show that the missing airliner climbed to 45,000 feet, above the approved altitude limit for a Boeing 777-200, soon after it disappeared from civilian radar and turned sharply to the west, according to a preliminary assessment by a person familiar with the data.

The radar track, which the Malaysian government has not released but says it has provided to the United States and China, showed that the plane then descended unevenly to 23,000 feet, below normal cruising levels, as it approached the densely populated island of Penang.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/15/world/asia/malaysia-military-radar.html?_r=0

This information revealed the killing of the crew and passengers started as soon as the plane was hijacked to a new track. The hijacker was the pre-set auto pilot system. Then it descended to below normal cruising level. At that time nobody was alive inside the plane and the only mission for the ghost plane was to elude the detection of ground radar as possible as it could and flied as far away as it could to make the search a difficult one. The following chart explained the odd track of MH 370.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/73819000/gif/_73819704_malaysian_airliner_search_976map_250314_v3.gif

decompression

Altitude - Moderate Activity - Sitting Quietly

25 000 feet - 2 minutes - 3 minutes

28 000 feet - 1 minute - 1.5 minutes

30 000 feet - 45 seconds - 1.25 minutes

35 000 feet - 30 seconds - 45 seconds

40 000 feet - 18 seconds - 30 seconds

45,000 feet - ?? seconds - ?? seconds

http://www.reddit.com/r/MH370/comments/211qv0/time_of_useful_consciousness_at_40000_feet_in_a/
rosborne979

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 06:38 pm
@katsung47,
It's physically impossible to open a pressurized cabin on a plane like that without explosives. Are you implying that the auto pilot planted explosives and then set them off?

Putting aside the impossibility of your scenario, what would be the motivation to hijack an airplane, elude radar and just fly it out over open ocean until it ran out of fuel?
katsung47

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 06:48 pm
@rosborne979,
You have no sense. There must be a way to let fresh air to enter the cabin.
Malaysia Airline MH370 disappeared on March 8. I think it was used to justify the coming airplane accident in later March. It was not used for murder but used as cover up.
rosborne979

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 06:59 pm
@katsung47,
Cabin air pressure is controlled by HVAC. The system can depressurize slowly, but the airplane cannot be "opened to the outside" except by physical force (explosion).
katsung47

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 07:14 pm
@rosborne979,
Then, one possible way is to sabotage that depressure system. Or some other way.

The same method has been used before in a Greek plane. At that time I had alleged it was a sabotage. It's not that impossible as you said.

Quote,
Quote:
"YAHOO NEWS:
Cypriot plane crashes near Athens, 121 killed
By Yannis Behrakis

A Cypriot airliner crashed into a mountainous area north of Athens on Sunday killing all 121 people on board after apparently suffering a loss of cabin pressure or oxygen.

"The pilot has turned blue," a passenger said in a mobile text message to his cousin, according to Greek television. "Cousin farewell, we're freezing." "

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=ALT.TV.LOST+FAQ+EDITION
farmerman

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 09:53 pm
@katsung47,
I see that they've reported credible signal hits that correspond to the plans pingers . Apparently in a quadrant about 1300 Nmi NW of the Wetern shores of Australia.
Its an area that, according to my core library sources, should be pretty "flyschey (which is dirt speak for a very thick and muddy silty
bottom) .
Thinking a bit out loud. Situations as this have happened several times in the past where planes haven't been triangulated because their "black boxes" had expired. In order to assist this triangulation problem, why don't they outfit planes with unique frequency RFIDS, jut like they do with cans of beans in a supermarket. RFIDs could sit there passively until any EM signal would cause a response and , in water, the detectable response distance would be quite a distance

(maybe 12K ft)

ANy reason such technology cant be developed for planes. They could even be frequency tuned so that every plane would have its own "bar code" and it culd be used to target the location
Ragman

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 09:56 pm
@farmerman,
and...in addition to all of that..why are they not sending out multiples or teams of those detector devices instead of just one?
farmerman

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 10:02 pm
@Ragman,
I know that the "wings" cant be too close to another moving vehicle or it loses accuracy. So, I think they've chosen to scan with one wing towed by a ship only using its thrusters (which are usually air guns) and then the signals are picked up by other ships that are just "parked" and silently scan the bed signals from the wing. Its supposed to be more accurate than gps at depth. I don't know
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 10:24 pm
@farmerman,
I was reading that the Chinese who picked up some claimed pings were using very sloppy techniques. The whole investigation has been plagued with sloppiness, if not worse (cover up).
farmerman

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 10:40 pm
@hawkeye10,
The latest instruments were being used by teams from US UK and Aus, not China.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2014 06:14 am
@hawkeye10,
It is my observation that if they ever find this plane at this point with all of this incompetence, cover up and poor/delayed timing, it'll be by accident or miracle. Those poor surviving families deserve better.
JTT

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2014 08:09 am
@Ragman,
You're quite the humanitarian, you are, Ragman. What of the poor surviving families of the myriad USA war crimes and terrorism? What do they deserve from the kind folks who delivered them death and suffering.

Your silence and acquiescence in these crimes?
0 Replies