Blown up over the ocean? sunk to the bottom of the ocean? stollen or hijacked?

JTT

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2014 06:03 pm
@hawkeye10,
In the USA it's all swept under the carpet and the perpetrators are given pensions.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2014 06:14 pm
@JTT,
What happens when a major early conclusion put out as fact a week later turns out to be determined to be completely unsupported? " somebody either reprogrammed the Auto-Pilot or put into the system the crazy path the plane took, we just dont know who" becomes " we have no reason to believe that the auto-pilot was incorrectly set by anyone, forget what we told you". Shocked
RushPoint

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2014 07:29 pm
@hawkeye10,
The End!
0 Replies

katsung47

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2014 05:48 pm
822. Malaysia airliner missing was created by the Feds (3/20/2014)

It was done to justify the coming airplane’s incident.

In my story, to frame me in fake money case, the Feds have to eliminate my relatives – they are all witnesses. In recent three years, each time the Feds planned a case, they arranged a cruise tour trip for my relatives. See “811. Cruise – a murder trap (1/18/2014)”. In that article, I revealed that each time for a trip, the Feds used to create an incident in advance – either an “engine room fire” in a cruise or a “boat sinking” or “food poisoning” to cover up the coming case as a common one – not particularly ralated to any individual person. So was this Malaysia Airliner’s accident.

Malaysia Airline MH370 disappeared on March 8. I think it was used to justify the coming airplane accident in later March. My wife said she was going to Philippine via Shanghai at the end of this month. This means the Feds has plotted a case in late March and arrange her a South East Asia air trip. My other relatives could be arranged in trip too at that time. Since they are all recruited by the Feds, they’ll have to follow the order of the Feds when it suddenly gives one.

That was why Malaysia airline was chosen. 1. Most victims are Chinese ethnic like my wife’s (or my rlatives’) 2. It was South East airline where my wife will fly.

I predict the missing plane crashed somewhere far away in deep south India ocean. The purpose is to eliminate any possible trace of a plot. That’s why MH370 changed its way dramatically to the west and tried to avoid any detection from the ground. Watch the map.
In turning point, north is Vietnam; east is Philippine; South is Malaysia and Indonesia. To west is the shortest way to Indian Ocean.

Forget those hijacker or suicide news. They are used to distract your views and to delay the searches. No hijackers or suicides have such intention to play hide and seek game at this time.

How could they do this? I allege it was the same way they did in 911 attack. Everyone knows the drone is very popular today. It’s a skilled technique to pilot a plane with set up computer data. (or even by remote control) With pre-set computer data, at the turning point, the auto pilot system took over the control of the plane. The pilot can do nothing with it even if they were alive at the time.

To drop an airplane is a rare event. This may indict the Feds has made a big plot in late March. Watch with your eyes with my story in your mind. Tomorrow is Friday, the day the Feds like to act. Because there are two extra days (week ends) for them to carry murder in jail.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 11:50 am
It looks like I can apologize to the 2 Iranian men on the flight, all passengers have been cleared. Sorry for the blame.
panzade

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 12:00 pm
@Baldimo,
You've been put on probation and sentenced to watching the movie "Crash" four times. Very Happy
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 12:42 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

It looks like I can apologize to the 2 Iranian men on the flight, all passengers have been cleared. Sorry for the blame.

That leaves the crew, and the first officer did not have the skill to pull this off.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 04:53 pm
@Baldimo,
+1, just voted you up for being man enough to admit you made a mistake, can't imagine why anyone would vote you down for being honest.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 05:27 pm
@izzythepush,
Ty. It isn't the first time I have had to do so and I'm sure it won't be the last. I am only human... I think...
izzythepush

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 05:53 pm
@Baldimo,
It's an admirable quality.
JTT

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 06:27 pm
@izzythepush,
Which hurts most, Iz, your knees or your mouth?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 06:40 pm
Everybody knows the muslim pilot suicided by diving the plane into the ocean, taking the "infidel" passengers with him, but they're too afraid to say it in case they offend muslims.
I can foresee a time when airline passengers will refuse to board a plane if its got a muslim pilot, and who could blame them?
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 06:46 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Everybody knows the muslim pilot suicided by diving the plane into the ocean, taking the "infidel" passengers with him, but they're too afraid to say it in case they offend muslims.
I can foresee a time when airline passengers will refuse to board a plane if its got a muslim pilot, and who could blame them?
I dont know that, but this likely revolves around the pilot in some way. Reports are that he had just broken up with his wife, and his with girlfriend, and was an emotional wreck.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 09:16 pm
@Baldimo,
I was joking, I'm sure you realize.
I too gave you a thumbs up for your honesty.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2014 01:35 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
You're an idiot. Neither pilot was involved in any form of extremism. If this had been planned there would have been a video left behind saying why. That's what Al Qaida does, otherwise what's the point?
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2014 05:59 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You're an idiot. Neither pilot was involved in any form of extremism. If this had been planned there would have been a video left behind saying why. That's what Al Qaida does, otherwise what's the point?

Embarrassing the Malaysian government is one option, that stealing a plane to use as a weapon is but step one is another.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2014 08:43 am
@hawkeye10,
Any proof of any of this? Most informed opinion is that it's gone down in the ocean. I've yet to hear anyone credible say otherwise.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2014 09:23 am
@izzythepush,
Izzy: @Romeo Fabulini,

////////////////////

Now you're an expert on Al Qaida, Iz.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2014 07:30 pm
Quote:
Izzy said: You're an idiot. Neither pilot was involved in any form of extremism. If this had been planned there would have been a video left behind saying why. That's what Al Qaida does, otherwise what's the point?

Like I said earlier in this thread (and posted links), pilot Zaharie was one crazy mixed-up mofo, he was nominally muslim but had gay atheist tendencies, he was a fan of transexual Eddie Izzard and a follower of a gay rights activist.
That activist was jailed on sodomy charges JUST HOURS before the flight took off, and that may have pushed the pilot over the edge into raging madness.
You can choose to fly in planes piloted by muslim atheist transexual gays like him, but include me out!
I hope the relatives of the passengers sue the airline for employing a kooky pilot..Wink
JTT

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2014 07:43 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
You, of all "people", Romeo, should not be pointing fingers at others and calling them kooky. You plumb the depths of kooky.
0 Replies