can I get her back???

cjlopez

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2014 11:45 pm
Hey guys I need some honest opinions on this one. I recently lost a girl I was dating for about 2 months to another guy. We met at work and really spent a lot of time together in and out of work. In this time we were spending together in the beginning Im sure she wasn't really seeing much of the other guy at all, even though she met him just before me. The problem is she wanted to come over to my place numerous times so we could be together, but I had family temporarily staying with me, and had to keep telling her they will be gone soon then she can come over. Well in the mist of this I guess she started seeing the other guy more, and he was able to be there for her sexually. So she ended up telling me we can't sleep together because she is now seeing someone else, but is not in a official relationship with him. Mind you way back in the beginning she said she was not seeing anyone else, so yeah not completely honest but hey she's 23. But anyway she said she figured it would had been us that got together, and that she still likes me a lot and wants to stay friends. I told her my feelings for her have not changed, and if the opportunity presents itself again for us I will be open to it. She said she understands that and that we will just have to see what happens. Sooo, do you guys think I really have a chance at getting her back?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 551 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2014 12:13 am
You lost her to another guy. Don't try. She's shopping. Move on.
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2014 04:19 pm
@cjlopez,
Why would you want her back? She chose the other guy because he was more available than you were, so it seems obvious she wasn't that into you, and is probably pretty shallow.

Now she wants to keep you on a string just in case it doesn't work out with him. Move on and find some-one else.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2014 08:14 pm
Why didn't you take her away for the weekend or something?

She moved on. You should too.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2014 01:58 am
Does no one thing anymore that romancing work associate is not smart?
0 Replies