Even though she has a boyfriend?

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2014 04:14 am
So there's this girl at work. She's very pretty and I'm very very into her. I really like her, but I don't know if she likes me back. I can't just tell her because I'm afraid of getting rejected. I heard from a guy that I work with that she has a boyfriend that doesn't work with her bit I haven't seen him. Well, I would be totally stay away since she has a boyfriend, but she gives me the wrong signs. She always says hi to me in a different way than any other employees. She's always very shy when she talks to me and I've seen her secretly looking at me and I just pretended not seeing her. Look, I know that people will say to just leave her because she already has a bf, I just need some advice if I should do anything else? SHOULD I CONTINUE FLIRTING WITH HER AND PRETEND THAT I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE BF? Should I wait for more signs? I never had this feeling about any other girl. I think she can hear my heart if she listens closely when I talk to her.

The more answers the better.
Thank
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 941 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2014 06:51 am
@Ciscostudent,
Be friends with anyone you want to. Don't try to date people who are already in relationships. Really, these are not difficult concepts.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2014 07:10 am
@Ciscostudent,
Quote:
I can't just tell her because I'm afraid of getting rejected.
If you never approach anyone due to a fear of rejection, then you will indeed live a long, lonely life. You need to get past this fear of rejection because life is filled with rejections. Basically, if you never put yourself out there and ask, you will never know. And rejection hurts for a lot less time than regret.

As for asking this specific girl out, if you know she has a boyfriend, then you probably should not ask nor should you continue to flirt. But, having a boyfriend and having a fiancee/husband are two different things. So I see no reason that you cannot drop a hint that you would sure like to take her out "if not for the fact that you have a boyfriend." Get the idea? But don't wait around for her.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2014 07:51 am
@Ciscostudent,
Oh for god's sake; ask her out!!

If she is involved with another guy, then she will let you know it.

You aren't being "rejected" - you just will have gone into taken territory.

So then you say, "OK. I hope we can remain friends."
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2014 03:30 pm
@Ciscostudent,
Ciscostudent wrote:
Should I wait for more signs?

ask her if she wants to go out for a coffee/tea/something

waiting around doesn't do anyone any good
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2014 03:45 pm
@Ciscostudent,
Quote:
, I would be totally stay away since she has a boyfriend

Quote:
SHOULD I CONTINUE FLIRTING WITH HER AND PRETEND THAT I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE BF?

? Smile

She could purely be looking at you trying to work you out, as in if you are actually getting to know her as a person or interested.

If the guy said that she has a boyfriend. Find out if this is factual in my opinion before making any move as naturally if she does, chances are she is going to say NO...

You are on talking terms with her. Simply ask her if she has a boyfriend and take it from there with what you next may or may not say.
0 Replies