Fb and my boyfriend

Tue 11 Mar, 2014 01:18 am
So been dating this guy for 5 months now. He's brought up marriage and how he wants to spend his life with me only but he gets random sluty women like half dressed stripper like women leaving comments and likes on his page. It has our pic up as his profile pic and he says just friends? I don't have a issue with him having girls as friends. I have more male friends then girls but they have their clothes on. Should I feel as if he's talking to them behind my back because other wise why would they even respond to anything he has to say? I'm not sure how to handle this but I do know it's causing stress for our relationship! I've have nothing against strippers by the way...been to strip clubs myself just don't like the fact they feel the need to make comments to him and after this long why do they unless he's talking to them also? Need some input!!!! Help...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 622 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed
No top replies

Butrflynet

Tue 11 Mar, 2014 01:25 am
Have you tried talking with him?

Tell him how it makes you feel and allow him to give an explanation.
Butrflynet

Tue 11 Mar, 2014 01:28 am
@Butrflynet,
BTW, have you actually met him face to face or is this an online romance?
0 Replies

Blondie821

Tue 11 Mar, 2014 09:00 am
Oh no we have been actually seeing each other for 5 months. Not a online romance. I have talked to him abt it and explained it bothers me! Maybe I'm over reacting? I just dint want in the future to be married to someone that seems to have a harem following him! Lol...
PUNKEY

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 09:13 am
@Blondie821,
He can Block anyone he wants to.

Strippers are people, too. They do have friends and unless these are VERY personal and directed to him in a provocative way, just forget it.

Too much importance is placed on FB these days, IMHO. Why don't you two take a mutual breather from it for a few weeks and see how things go?

0 Replies