Can anyone check the correctness of below sentences..?

achu

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2014 05:08 am
Hope you all are received CRP game schedule and Rules. All are requested to go thru the rule and regulations provided by game authority. Guys, I just want to highlight that this would be a memorable event for those who attended the days.
Company proving T-shirt for participants and this will be distribute by Today’s evening.We have registered with 2 teams for this season. All the matches will be played with 7 side.I have received participation interest from below stated names.So kindly reconfirm your availability for the game days. Then only I can make 2 teams for the participation.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 470 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2014 12:12 pm
@achu,
Hope everyone has received the CRP game schedule and rules. Everyone is requested to go thru the rules and regulations provided by the game authority. I want to highlight that this will be a memorable event for those who attend.

The company is providing T-shirt for participants and they will be distributed by tonight. We have registered with 2 teams for this season. All the matches will be played with 7 sides. I have received participation interest from the persons listed below. Kindly re-confirm your availability for the game days. After all names are submitted, I can make 2 teams for the participation.
achu

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2014 02:03 pm
@PUNKEY,
@ Punkey - Thank you very much for your assistance.
Seems that I should improve a lot
0 Replies