Chinese English teaching

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2014 01:24 am
Dear professioners:
Not knowing that you have been in touch with some Chinese students who come to your countries or not.If so,I think you must have noticed something different among them.And then ,do you think there are some problems when they are speaking in English?
I am looking forward to your reply sincerely!
yours
Anna
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 425 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2014 01:51 am
I haven't seen the Chinese have any more problems, or any fewer problems, in learning English that people from other countries. Some people are quick to learn, others are not. There is a store owner in our neighborhood whose English has become quite good. His wife only speaks English haltingly, but she is friendly and charming, and she's learning--she's just learning more slowly than he is. Their customers are, overwhelmingly, native speakers of English. I can think of no better way to learn the language than to use it every day, especially in a commercial setting.
gongAnna

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2014 11:11 pm
@Setanta,
Thank you very much!Reflecting on it,I also believe the best way to learn a language well is to use it frequently in our daily life.
0 Replies